Steady Flying

lol…those posters and that bot hoax are just amusing.
DRing hasnt stopped a single bot and we ALL know it. Botters just change tactics…and we ALL know that as well…precisely why blizzard hasnt been able to stop them in all this time

2 Likes

His comment is an abject JOKE.
we ALREADY HAVE old flight. ENABLING it ISNT ‘designing’ squat around any percent… lmao.

1 Like

Yeah. What a shame he is still in charge. We keep getting garbage expansions. He should be demoted and put back in raid designs and let someone else be in the Game Chief Chair.

3 Likes

That ain’t multiboxxing.
Sorry to let you down.

Some of you sound like the same person just swapping between toons or accounts to agree with yourself, just to sound like you have friends. Sad thing is, its probably true with some of you in this discussion.

2 Likes

From what some have said in here Ion did a good job at that content. He should do what he does best and leave other things to those who can do that stuff better.

The field I was in all my working career I had people trying to move me up to higher paying positions doing much harder work.
I turned it down every time because I know myself. I know the slightest irritation and I’ll walk. That would let the company down if it happened. Better I stay where I was and keep doing the job I did great that made us all lots of money.

Its not an insult to admit to oneself that one is great at X and not so good at Y.

3 Likes

yeah, not here to say edgy trolling crap to insult anyone here at all lol

4 Likes

What a idiot . All 6 landing at same time all taking off at same time . What would you call it ? I know you never play the game sorry for saying you hang out in a city , just look at 3140 post says you are one of the bigger TROLLS on the fourms .

4 Likes

I mean, yeah…seriously necessary commentary.
“you cant reason with these disabled players making requests and complaints that they are having trouble with a game feature that Ion is playing games with”

4 Likes

Exactly. Ion is good at Raid design. But not so good as Game Director.

5 Likes

And here another angry poster with name calling

:yawning_face:

Can’t flag more posts today, but this thread will get attention from moderation, if it remains tomorrow I’ll send an e-mail to the CMs. This is out of hand at this point.

1 Like

Come on man grow up. :expressionless:

6 Likes

Truth is truth

nope…NOTHING INSULTING OR DEMEANING DIRECTED AT LESSER ABLED PLAYERS HERE folks!
lmao

so now lesser abled are PLAYING VICTIM according to this one…and fussy children if they have trouble with DRing over some physical handicap…how nice.

ALL because they want OLD flight released with NEW flight, lmao…not a SINGLE THING MORE than ANYONE else here is getting

6 Likes

So it is trolling, or insulting/attacking/belittling others just to point out that if they can’t use X 9DR in this case) they have another option to use?

Part of being handicapped should be learning how to work within or get around said handicaps, and it is not uncomon to be ubable to do so without some kind of alternative method. Not our fault you would rather complain about not being able to use DR when Blizzard is allowing the use of a perfectly good alternative to enable you to get TBC flight unlocked.

3 Likes

yeah…I mean its SOOOOOO much for a DISABLED player to ask for…I feel ya…those lesser ableds…WHO do they think they are asking for OLD flight at the same time YOU get to use NEW flight. lmao

/s

2 Likes

Your posts are legitimating the post you just quoted. You’re preventing people to continue discussing the thread because you’re dumping offenses here every time.

Huh what offenses?

yeah…you lesser abled player!!!
"some youtube guy did something so you should be able to do something too!
WE will all be on our dragonriding mounts and YOU can ground hoof it cuz this youtube guy did it !"

/sarcasm

3 Likes

And the vandalism of the thread continues.