Steady Flying

Huh, I must have missed the button that allows me to magically fly without steering and landing and taking off for most content.

5 Likes

If you mean to pretend steady flight requires you to be at all engaged, whilst your character flies in a straight line without any inputs, you are free to pretend that, but dynamic flight is preferred because it requires the player to actually engage with the game whilst flying. Steady flight does not.

Really? So much BS. All of us can’t use DF, for many reasons. Why should we have to complete all the zone campaigns and what not so we can fly. Harshing Blizzard’s DF hype for TWW is no excuse. Keep on arguing against equity for all, that’s a genius social construct.

6 Likes

Blizzard wants people to interact with the world while leveling for the first time. You have the same unlock process as everyone else who wishes to use steady flight in Khaz Algar. Nothing requires you to use skyriding to complete the campaign.

Then by all means engage away. You can even do it the moment the xpac launches.

Not for all which is the point of all the threads about this and the dungeon.

5 Likes

No, you don’t.

All the same people with all the same alts begging for easy game mode for bots and multiboxxing.

Curious, ain’t it

Skyriding is preferred by the developers, because of the aforementioned reasons.

and by the players.

That’s not what was said:

Steady flying is objectively now available at launch. There is no time gated pathfinder. Facts.

Again, you are upset about DR not being gated behind the campaign. I understand that. But it doesn’t change the fact that blizzard listened to the playerbase, and is no longer gating flying behind a 6 month pathfinder delay.

Sorry but these are facts.

Interaction isn’t just pressing buttons as you have pointed out. It is also interacting with your environment.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

No one has asked for easier gameplay or any of your examples. DF is not possible for some players and that includes persons with disabilities. tbc flight is our normal. DF is not an option, tbc flight is the only option. People arguing against tbc flight or say it’s not interactive enough, you are just itching for a fight, for what? Is your game being negatively affected by us using tbc flight? You have the shiny new fastest flying mode, what is the problem?

6 Likes

I could care less, this is about what the people who game want.

3 Likes

You’re literally asking for unlimited, unrestricted, 0 risk or commitment flying on release.

No, I am not upset that DF is not gated. I don’t want you to have to do extra content before you can make use of it either. I want both types of flying available to everyone from the get go.

4 Likes

BlizZard cornered themselves with how they are segregating the community instead of trying to have everyone on an equal footing.

6 Likes

People have routinely explained that the developers have disliked how steady flight makes gameplay non-interactive. I haven’t seen anyone arguing against steady flight being in the game.

As for this point, people have argued about it existing in fights, which would objectively be asking for easier gameplay to be able to bypass those mechanics.

They should’ve deleted the Bot flying mode.

Either everyone’s sub is the same value or not.

There is no two ways about it.

3 Likes