Steady Flying

What do you call it then when the flight form used mostly by persons with disabilities, is harder to access? Some of us feel very strongly about this. We are not being disingenuous.

4 Likes

Have you ignored where I said Blizzard should just treat both flights the same and unlock them after completing this pathinder?

It’s a fairness issue, not an accessibility issue.

Call it whatever you want, it does not change the matter that allowing 1 flight over the other much earlier is a problem.

2 Likes

What did they do for the year we only had dragon riding in DF?

Complain to blizzard to have it changed. That’s what they did. Not due to a lack of trying.

1 Like

I said this is a fairness issue in the post you just replied to.

Again, not an accessibility issue.

It would be fair to treat both flights the same way.

But they were playing the whole time.
How did they get around the zones?

I imagine people didn’t complain because everyone was in the same situation.

1 Like

With a lot more difficulty than you.
Do not try telling me getting from valdrakken to neltharus is nearly the same amount of difficulty while legging it the whole way.

How frequently do you walk to algethar academy?

2 Likes

Yes, this is my point. When we were all in the same boat, being grounded wasn’t a problem regarding disabilities.

That is a bogus argument. Everyone was in the same situation.

1 Like

It’s both.

1 Like

I guess they never did Tindral.

1 Like

It’s not. We would have heard someone say this for the first 18 years of the games existence if it was both.

wow. Now you’re getting it. They literally can’t do some content? How do you not see the issue

1 Like

Cause it is sickening they want to continue to punish TBC even though DR still out people are still bashing TBC flight. Though TBC is easier for people with handicaps and motion sicknesses. But yet it is the very one that is locked out and can’t be used till end game and they call it accessibility option. It isn’t.

6 Likes

Yeah everyone could use Dragon Riding and no one could use Steady Flight for a year. We were all in the same boat……just like at the launch of TWW.

You must be a gold medal contender for “Missing the point” olympics

3 Likes

How is steady flying hurting your gaming experience? You may not like it but the option is there. So how is it harmful when you can jusy use dynamic flight?

2 Likes

So they won’t be doing the dragon riding combat, the Dawnbreaker Dungeon and any future dungeon/raid encounters that require Dragon Riding I guess?