Steady Flying

It’s really not a big deal. 5 sec wont kill you to wait.

Compare other pathfinder we had in the past yes, this pathfinder is lot quicker to complete than the other pathfinder that we had to do.

It actually is. You don’t have to worry to go to zone that is fly on only zone.

And said before you’re nothing but an activist that looks to turn an non issue into a big issue. Pathfinder will go as plan and there’s nothing you do about it for this expansion.

1 Like

Five seconds adds up in an hour.

Quicker isn’t good enough. If you are happy with scraps that is fine but I am not!

That isn’t true at all. If you do not use DR in certain parts you will be needed flight paths.

You do not work for BlizZard and it is against forum policy to pretend to be an employee.

I am a WoW player and my feedback is remove PF requirement for TBC normal flying in TWW.

That is my feedback.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

The reason is this is the way the game is being made. So you just have to go through the campaign once with skyriding and then you can unlock steady flight. It’s an upgrade from past expansions where we didn’t fly at all to max level or waited six + months to be able to fly. That’s how the game was made in the past.

We have to play the game the way it is being made.

And your wrong …you still have to be max level to unlock Steady Flight…why do so many that think this Pathfinder always so freaking easy seem to miss that one thing …Max level…as in either you rush rush and do all the content or your stuck not having Steady flight all while others use Dragon Flying …so sorry you folks with medical or physical issues with Dragon Flying your bloody stuck on the ground until you obey Pathfinder rules…

3 Likes

You must be new, remember those days when you gotta do dailys to farm rep to unlock flying? Or even earlier, flying costs an arm and a leg?

1 Like

Locking TBC normal flying and not DR isn’t how it supposed to be.

3 Likes

31 hours and counting until I start my work on completing Pathfinder, I mean leveling up my 1st toon to max level and accomplishing both at the same time. Man this morning coffee taste great.

1 Like

This is what the forums are for.

The discussion forum is to discuss why removing pathfinder is integral and why TBC normal flying and DR should not be gated behind pathfinder.

2 Likes

It doesn’t require max level, just the campaign.

Talk about missing one thing…

1 Like

Complete the War Within achievements listed below.

Criteria

Rewards

• Reward: Steady Flight unlocked in Khaz Algar

I do not see this so called requirement of one must be max level, I am pretty sure they removed it soon after Beta started up. But you will probably most likely be max level before you finish all of that list.

1 Like

It did not cost and arm and leg and I started late in TBC. You must have your history mixed up regarding with WoW. But that is why I am here to help people with WoW history!

4 Likes

Initially it was balanced though, because you had to be 70, and when you unlocked pokey flying it was at 60% speed. Traveling across the zone was faster on a ground mount. People didn’t use flying the way you see people use it today at 310% speed. Or is it 450% now? I think they just increased it again.

Yeah but DR exists which is even faster.

2 Likes

If you switch 12x in a day, that’s 1 minute. 36x, that’s 3 minutes, and so on… why am I forced to waste time? You make no sense since time is fleeting.

3 Likes

Time is the ultimate currency.

1 Like

I know some of you have yet to reach that age of adulthood where you wake up one morning and realize. But playing video games in general is a waste of time period in ones life.

Its why one should do it only when they have time to waste and not important things that needs accomplished and done for entertainment purposes only. No one will ever put on your tome stone how many hours you spent playing WoW or achievement points you earned.

Just saying.

Not so fast.

You are posting more in this thread using your time which means you find value in this thread.

But thanks for your support to remove PF.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Not really, I am just wasting more time between queue’s to do things in a game which I view as entertainment when I am not doing things in real life. Which are actually meaningful value to my existence and those around me. WoW and other games and these forums are a total waste of my spare time.

When I die, I know what will be on my tome stone, Navy Vet Operation Desert Storm and may rate n rank while a served. While I rest in a national cemetery.

1 Like

It’s still better than not having flight at all during levelling or not having flight till 6 months later.

If you don’t want to use skyriding, you don’t have to. There are ways to get between the zones without the flying mess that is getting to Zeralak Caverns, I’m told.

I understand people are unhappy but what we having in flying today is better objectively than any point since TBC.

So you think your “zinger” adds any more to this thread than Mouse?

You must be new to life if you think that’s the case. Besides the fact that you can’t address what I said. Try actually arguing against my points?

I’ve already said that those actually affected have my sympathy, who have mental or physical reactions. The people just annoyed by not having steady at the start do not. Get over your own ego if that’s you. If you are physically affected, I have some advice at the bottom of that post you are more than welcome to use.