Steady Flying

I agree, cancel pathfinder…

4 Likes

And I say keep pathfinder, but disconnect it from flight if anything is to be done. But then, I’d rather not be petty, or repay Blizzard’s pettiness with my own. More so since Blizzard has a BAD habit of monkey pawing things, like “ok, we will remove pathfinder, but also steady flight won’t be an option going forward”.

1 Like

Blizzard just did it to 2 expansions, they can do it for TWW.

4 Likes

They have only done it for old expansions, never for new/current ones.

Semantics, they did just do it.

1 Like

And they will likely do it anyway for TWW when we are moving into Midnight. But who knows, maybe they will just keep the requirement in for the first patch and remove it for 11.1.0.

Agreed. I’m with you.

1 Like

So just get rid of it instead of uncoupling it from flight and providing a cosmetic reward for it?

If it is uncoupled from flight, what does it matter to you if it is kept in for cosmetic rewards? or are you jsut the kind that hates it so much, you want to give the finger not just to Blizzard but to those that want to let you have your way but also their way?

Yeah there is no easy work around but this is why we are providing feedback to BlizZard about this issue.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

You have been told time and time again that you don’t need to use Dragonriding to complete pathfinder. In fact, nearly everyone that has pointed such out has been called a troll.

Anymore, I am not sure who is more stubborn, the anti0pathfinders or Blizzard. To me, they have just become the same as the other in how they are acting, even if they are acting that way for different reasons.

The WoW community salutes you.

Have a blessed day! :sunglasses:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

There used to be a saying in another MMO…

" the squeeky wheel gets the grease"

I’m really annoyed for the disabled people, so yeah I am stubborn.

4 Likes

Again, decouple pathfinder from flying, make the pathfinder reward just something cosmetic and make it so it can be eared on ground, with DR or with steady flight. The issue is not that you are stubborn, it is that you are so stubborn that you will only accept your way and heaven forbid someone trying for that middle ground gets in your way.

This change was so freaking stupid AND it doesnt even work right. I am now forced to use ONE mount to ensure it doesnt bug out and mount up on a Ground ONLY mount WHEN IN THE DRAGON ISLES.

This is Ion, pure and simple. He HATES flight, and is doing everything he bloody can to make US hate it too.

6 Likes

Complete hyperbole.

I LITERALLY CANNOT USE THE RANDOM MOUNT FEATURE, IT BUGS OUT AND ONLY USES GROUND MOUNTS.

Not hyperbole when its a literal freaking bug.

Unless you mean my bit about Ion, which IT AINT cuz he has literally had a crusade against flight since WoD. EVERYONE knows this.

3 Likes

May be an add on thing. I just tried favorites using both skyriding turned on and off and both times the favorites button summoned flying mounts only (in the Dragon Isles).

No issues.

So much so that they keep it in AND created a faster flight mode…

Sure.

Hyperbole

I have no addons as of the patch that affects mounts. None at all. I literally got rid of MountsJournal because of this moronic change.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to tell you, then. I’m literally summoning only flying mounts right now on my other monitor and continuously switching between flight modes. Hasn’t summoned ground mounts yet.

Report it as a bug, but it isn’t some conspiracy against you.