Steady Flying

So, now we are saying that leveling while on the ground, using ground mounts is a disability issue?

Ok. Why did this never come up at any other point in the past 20 years of world of Warcraft?

When Blizzard re released Classic, where was the disability outrage?

In Pandaria remix, where was the disability outrage regarding forced ground play on the timeless isle, thunder isle, isle of giants?

There are still areas in retail where you cannot fly. Zero outrage for any of them.

It’s curious that this is apparently only an issue right now in TWW. But every other expansion where leveling on the ground was mandatory, zero instances of it being a disability concern.

It leads one to wonder if this is a disingenuous argument.

No I am not saying any of that nor engaging with you anymore. PEACE!

1 Like

Fresh chicken but I use 2 cans of Swansons To beef it up. Or should that be chicken it up? :thinking:

I use lemon juice and dill. I use mini lasagna noodles as well.

3 Likes

Sounds good. Cheers.

I watched ‘Uncle Roger’ make some broth for Ramen or Pho, I forget which, but what surprised me was they put in a whole daikon, and then took it out not to be used. The reason I remember was to make the soup more clear.

Thought I would share, have a nice one

1 Like

Right it is not a debate but rather a discussion and feedback directed at BlizZ HQ.

TBC normal flying should never be gated ever again.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

These realms need to come back up from this 11.0.0 patch, I am bored, I got sculls to crack and talents to redo.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they’re back up by 6 EST or so. Crossing fingers.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they will be up on time as well.

Bizzleboss | Zul’jin-US
New Dawn - Horde
Service with a smile!

The difference being not all flight is behind PF, only steady fight. If both forms of flight were treated the same you wouldn’t see so many upset by it.

6 Likes

Yes I agree but that wasn’t the point we were just discussing.

They were saying that Steady Flight was not available Day 1, because some people might not get around to unlocking it on Day 1.

Which… is not how that works.

Sometimes what happens is that companies think they are doing a service but rather they are creating more problems than they are solving.

Patchfinder was always looking for a problem that didn’t need to be solved. The game survived without PF for a long time.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

It is a splitting hairs argument, Steady Flight will be available day one, which in this case just means you meet the requirement, you no longer have to wait. It will likely take me 3-4 days (I tend to do about 1 zone/day) to unlock, but once I have done the requirement, I can use it I no longer have to wait for a patch or anything.

I’d say steady flight is available as soon as you are able to finish the campaign, be it day 1 or day 10 or whatever. Skyriding is the one that is available at the launch of TWW without conditions…that last bit is the real point of contention.

2 Likes

It’s not really splitting hairs, because the comparison was to every expansion from WoD to Dragonflight, where it was impossible to complete pathfinder for 6-9 months after launch, until Blizzard went live with x content patch.

Once TWW launches, there will be no artificial hurdles preventing the completion of pathfinder.

It is therefore “available”. And in this case there are no more rep grinds or other time consuming list of tasks. Also, there is talk that the story campaign is shorter than we are used to. Less main story quests, offset by more “Local Story” quests (side quests).

Steady Flight is available to unlock. How quickly is entirely up to each individual player.

And again, comparatively, skyriding is available the moment TWW launches. Steady flight is available for players after they complete pathfinder. It makes a difference to the players that need/choose steady flight.

3 Likes

Again, agreed on this point.

But Steady Flight is available to be unlocked day 1. Yes, contingent on completing the campaign and exploring the 4 zones per pathfinder.

It is still Available. If someone can’t play for the first 5 days because they’re driving cross country or whatever, it doesn’t change that Steady Flight is Available for players to unlock Day 1.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people that steady flight is right there for them on day 1. It is conditional on completing the pathfinder. Skyriding is not conditional. The disparity is the problem. And these latest arguments are bogus when they come from players who don’t care about using steady flight at all. You got what you want so give it a rest.

4 Likes

I think that is very true of this community.

1 Like

Some people like the toilet paper to come off from the back of the roll, other like it to come off from the front.