Steady Flying

It is available day 1 though. As opposed to being locked behind a future patch where zero people can potentially complete pathfinder until that patch is added to the game 6-9 months into the expansion.

If someone can play for 8 hours straight and unlock day 1, and another person can only play 1 hour a day and unlock day 8, it doesn’t change the fact that there is no time gate, and the mode is unlockable day 1.

In other words, you can’t say “well I am on vacation for the first 2 weeks of the expansion. So therefore Steady flight isn’t available on day 1 because I personally will not be able to unlock it on launch day”.

You are one of the prefect examples of why this Damn Pathfinder needs to be removed from Steady Flight…its nothing but a vindictive punishment to those players like you and others that have medical and physical disabilities issues…

7 Likes

It is a hot topic on the main forum and beta forums. BlizZard is allergic to easy wins.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

Complete the campaign, and explore the 4 zones.

That’s it. No more side quests. No more bonus objectives. No more revered reputations. It’s literally the bare minimum “interact with the world”.

And if you focus on it will be done before level cap.

Sure but those content Isn’t out yet but pre-patch is today meaning no more slow flying from now till the content is release and actually do the content.

3 Likes

For some, not all. Not everyone will have steady normal tbc flight on day 1, not by a long shot.

2 Likes

I have to say, if you have a medical/physical disability that prevents you from getting Pathfinder, then maybe WoW isn’t for you.

Are you telling me you can’t complete the campaign and explore the 4 new zones?

If BlizZard goes out of their way to make arachnophobia filter does that mean that those that have a fear of spiders should have stopped playing WoW?

:thinking:

Your move…

:sunglasses:

Choose your words wisely…

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

I didn’t say everyone will complete pathfinder day 1. But it is possible to do so.

Steady flight is available to be unlocked day 1.

That is in comparison to prior pathfinders where no matter how much you played, it was not possible to complete pathfinder until Blizzard patched in a major content patch 6-9 months after launch.

If you’re planning on painting your grandmothers house on launch week, yes, you probably will not complete the campaign until you can actually log in and play.

Leave my grandmother out of this. Just kidding. :grin: I’m 65. That’s what paying other people who are younger and know what they are doing is for.

2 Likes

6 topics about the same thing driven by the very same people and their alts

:ok_hand:

Puffs up! I am no one’s alt.

Also, I am making chicken noodle soup from scratch so this thread is amusing while I take a break from chopping.

3 Likes

You can always start your own topic if you like.

We are responsible adults by staying in this thread. Thank you!

Liberate TBC normal flying BlizZard!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

With the expansion coming and such, im sure this is one of the last things they’re worrying about.

As of right now, there is NO choice. Do it or not.

Okay Yoda.

Not the first time we were arachnid heavy. I mean one of the Naxx Achievements was titled Arachnophobia, and that was just clearing the arachnid quarter under 20 minutes after beating the first boss there.

In otherwords, that filter is likely just something Ion or Blizzard did to “show they care”. Spiders in game don’t bother me, outside of the occasional shiver when I see them (tarantula modles don’t bother me, the widow, bone, etc ones however… it is the reason why I’ll never get the spider mounts). In real life though, I do have a slight fear of spiders, but maybe not enough of one to call it a phobia unless I know the kind of spider I might be facing (common house? no issue aside from a jump when I see them, black widdow? good-bye)

Those bush ones are butt ugly.

Or if you have a disability, or if dragonriding makes you puke… there are a lot of reasons people won’t accomplish it on day 1.

There should be no pathfinder, or dragonriding should be behind it.

My mind is not going to change on this.

4 Likes

What kind of broth did you make? What are your aromatics?