Steady Flying

You would probably complain to the manager about a teenage cashier telling you Happy Memorial Day to you.

I mean people are allowed to offer feedback so that is why this thread exists.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2120*

And like I already said, almost half of these are from the very same people in this thread and their alts.

This is an inflated topic. No one really cares about this.

1 Like

You are very generous for bringing up a lucid point. That point is that we need unity and yes liberate TBC normal flying.

1 Like

Such an extremist throwing out the red meat. Maybe some new players will stick with skyriding. Some definintly won’t. Just as there are people who dislike it,now. There will be new players that can’t or won’t use skyriding and/or prefer tbc flight.

Who gives a rat’s what people like or prefer as long as they are enjoying the game.

Also there had been no word from Blizzard that they are phasing out tbc flight. That is pure speculation on your part.

3 Likes

Your statement perfectly describes WHY I’m so frustrated with game management for ruining what I consider THE most important function in the game - TBC flying, aka Steadflight, AKA what ever else they decide to call it. In my option, it’s a very big mistake for them to interfere with peoples utility to use TBC flying, and I hope they come to their senses and stop gating that behind Pathfinder.

2 Likes

That’s views, not posts. 4.8k views in 11 days.

This thread about tanking survivability in TWW has 9.3k views in 5 days:

These flying threads are mostly the same 5 people accounting for half of the activity.

5 Likes

A lot of players want to use both to be honest but taking away choices is what causes a lot of drama IMVHO.

5 Likes

Yeah, and those of us that want to use both, which might make up the MAJORITY of the player base, are happy with how things are going to be,

As far as inflating a topic, I am sure Blizzard knows which accounts are actually posting, so high post count might not mean as much to them as say number of unique accounts posting. Keep in mind, there is such a thing as a very loud, very vocal minority trying to appear as a majority. Maybe this desire would look stronger if that number of replies was 2,3,4, etc number of accounts replying.

1 Like

I disagree, more players dont even bother to come here and give opinions as they all just made fun of or worse ignore by blizzard

Or they don’t come here because they are enjoying the game and taking all changes in stride.

3 Likes

Meaningful feedback is one thing, mindless babble is another, most of this topic is just pure forum trolling at its finest and you know it.

5 Likes

The forums, doi.

So do I. I turned off my DR flying in beta and I am ever so happy I did.

3 Likes

Did you need to do Pathfinder before you could change your preferred flying option to Steadyflight?

Once you complete the pathfinder achievement, you will be able to switch back and forth between Skyriding and Steady flight.

1 Like

yes, yes I did

Yes. I want to be able to use both…or at least try skyriding on some of my flying pets to see if it’s any easier than dragons.

Yeah I guess that is one way to vote.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

Nope. In beta you start with both active.

1 Like

At least I did starting with an 80 level.