Steady Flying

Vertical scaling as in what? Which zone? Provide some evidence.

Videos
Screenshot
Gameplay

If you can’t provide any of these and using just words then I am sorry then you have a weak case.

1 Like

The evidence is playing the beta. You keep stating it is ground mount friendly but that isn’t factually true.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Why would a new player care? To them there are no TBC mounts. They’re just mounts.

2 Likes

You say you have beta and yet you have not posted anything on the beta forums and which I have on several occasions. But since if you have beta then show something to me on what quest or zone that makes one to use skyriding to complete.

2 Likes

That will cause them confusion when they try to use some of the mounts that did not convert to being able to use both DR and TBC.

1 Like

I just checked all of the possible mounts that a new player can get and they all have Skyriding enabled. Tell by your comment and or statement you don’t have beta if you TRULY did then you would have known all of this.

At best he just started beta, got to the coreway and claims that is not ground mount friendly. It might be a hard trip down or might have to find an alternative way but it likely does not require the full use of DR in anyway.

That will not cause confusion because new players don’t have mounts, their first mounts will be the Skyriding Dragons

:bird: :dragon:

Well, their first mount will be their race ground mount after leaving exiles reach. And then those dragons. Proto dragons.

1 Like

lol it must hurt trying to reach that far.

1 Like

All achievements are earned by playing the game.

1 Like

I this point, I wonder if we should not bestow the nickname Stretch Armstrong to him.

1 Like

Yeah, they are just going to ignore you on this. Ion would remove it completely if he could. It’s just so stupid that you have to jump through hoops to use the older slower flight choice. This is Ion slapping you in the face.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. 2000 comments. Just stop fighting your customers. Give us all forms of flying at the start of WW

6 Likes

Out of these 2.1k replies, 633 were from the very same 3 users asking for TBC flying.

It is an inflated discussion, no one cares about TBC flying.

The others, many alt posters, like you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I care about steady flight.

3 Likes

Maybe it should be “not enough care about steady flight to twist Blizzard’s ear”

4.8k post so far would say that many care, so blizzard should take note. Just open steady flight day one and call it a day. Its such a easy win!

4 Likes

Yeppers easy win.

Customers know what they want.

2 Likes

Actually its not that so many actually care its like the same 10 posters wont shut up and stop going back n forth bumping to topic with mindless stuff that does zero to prove a point. But yes it sure does spam a lot to add to post count. But if you delete all the junk, this topic wouldn’t amount to a hill of beans.

2 Likes