Steady Flying

Exactly.

Player choice matters even if it is for new or returning players.

Well it is complicated you see it stems from an AV battle where a premade was defeated and we capped the last tower that was being defended. Ever since then they have been following me around like a puppy from thread to thread on official forums.

Personally speaking they lost control of the narrative long ago like BlizZard because it requires to be humble. Ego is what drives some people to do things to try to bully others without showing empathy.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to understand different view points. The goal is to make it fair and equal for all.

5 Likes

Brilliantly false you mean?

Goblin gliding is very fun.

1 Like

I wish they’d make it so you could choose which kind of flying you want to get first, and then you can work through the other steps to unlock the second kind.

3 Likes

That would make playing the game fun.

1 Like

I already removed all my horses from “favorite” status. :frowning: The animation annoys the hell out of me.

My Otterworldly Ottuk also is not being made skyriding which is the reward for having 500 mounts useable by 1 toon.

Tomorrows mount adjustments will sadden me.

Excellent idea! I just looked through the requirements for PF. There are four areas. In three there are three subareas. In one there are four. I don’t know how long this will take me, but it will take longer on a ground mount. And it won’t be as much fun without steady flight.

Whether we are locked out of steady flight after tomorrow’s patch, I have not been able to determine.

The toggle switching is going to be a big pain point that I can see based on preliminary feedback.

1 Like

Yeah the spell is awful :frowning:

The problem with locking TBC normal flying behind MSQ is that if there is a bug in the quest chain you will not be able to complete in a reasonable time frame until the bugs are fixed.

And this is with a month to go with release which is not enough time to fix all the issues.

1 Like

Something tells me a few of the mounts not getting skyriding are ones that have issues somewhere, like animations. I’d put in a request to work on those mounts so they can be added later.

Sadly, it is not a toggle switch issue here, Paka wants to use a mount they earned, from the sounds of it, as a skyriding mount but it is one of those that dones not have the ability )personally I’d swap the Ottuk with one of hte mechanical or at least non-biological mounts).

It is a fact, new players will experience Skyriding.
With Dragonflight being the new leveling experience, they will not even get to TBC Flying.

Not likely in my opinion because new players that have TBC flying mount will want to use it for TBC flying only.

If they want to use DR or TBC flying then they are also shut out until the complete TWW PF requirements. Punishing returning or new players has crippled the games ability to keep players.

2 Likes

So you haven’t been keeping up with the news (not that this is surprising).

2 Likes

All of the flying mounts except a few will be converted to skyriding by default once they have earned flying level. And also, new players will learn on how to skyride come tomorrow.

I already know that but they will not be able to use TBC normal flying in TWW until they complete PF.

2 Likes

And pathfinder will unlock just by playing the game and which the players will be doing that.

It doesn’t change the fact that starting tomorrow, a new leveling experience will be add for 10-70 and that will be in Dragonflight for all new characters.

Today it is BFA, tomorrow will be Dragonflight.

And guess what, they’ll get a dragon and use Skyriding all the way. No TBC flying.

For all new players, Skyriding is the flying normal model.

It is just a matter of time until TBC flying is completely removed from the game… or revamped.

Not possible because there is vertical scaling with the regards to the TWW maps, and you keep saying it is ground mount friendly expansion which is not true.

For at this point we have determined the true reality of the situation which is that DR participation must be low.

1 Like