Steady Flying

How can you disagree with your OWN WORDS???

Because you disagree with yourself all the time as well.

Let me add that TBC normal flying being gated undermines the good will built from DF because it was supposed to be about supporting evergreen systems.

TBC normal flying is an evergreen system that has stood the test of time.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

No I don’t

Indeed which is why this thread is a very popular topic.

Let take a time out to add that PF also punishes new players to the game as they see a TBC flying mount and then they realize they ca not use it in TWW as soon as they step in.

That is a fail from a marketing perspective and new players become frustrated.

1 Like

There is no fail, because as your own words, Sky ~ gliding ~ is not flying, so it is OK to not be behind pathfinder.

See how you and Blizzard think very alike.

New players are not able to use TBC flying mounts that they bought or earned in early levels.

That is a marketing fail.

That is why PF hinders new and returning players.

4 Likes

Everyone should be allowed to fly from launch. If they don’t want us to choose to fly, they should add in factors that make it impractical, i.e., severe storms or hostile conditions. Replace ‘Pathfinder’ with a series of quests that make the skies safe for travel.

1 Like

They could have done that but they chose to have completing the campaign assuming people will be able to finish at launch because of how unstable the builds have been lately.

Here is what you don’t understand:

As of tomorrow, Dragonflight is the default leveling experience for all players.
They will have access to Skyriding as soon as they get to Dragon Isles.

These players will never be bothered by “TBC flying” and they don’t have to.

Wrong, this is a market success they will all have Skyriding.

It doesn’t.

Furthermore, as you said, with your own words:

Pathfinder is only for “flying” not for “gliding”.

You’re a genius. I couldn’t have put better argument why blizzard is right with Pathfinder.

That isn’t true because to use TBC flying in TWW you must complete PF try to keep up.

TBC flying mounts that will not be able to be used in TWW until PF is completed.

And that is why DR should be behind PF because that is your entire argument.

Because…

This.

That is the only person saying that PF is acceptable to have for TBC normal flying in this thread meanwhile down playing accessibility issues.

And also using alts to drive “conversation” with themselves.

The truth is finally emerging.

1 Like

What? You’ll be able to use almost all your mounts on Tuesday. Most will be converted.

But not all but thanks for supporting my argument.

Thank you.

lol and? That one missing mount that can’t sky ride yet will really hold someone back.

New players do not know differently.

Frankly why are we making assumptions about how others play based on your own experiences and view points. I am saying we need to show some empathy toward new and returning players.

They are valuable to the WoW community too.

1 Like

They don’t need to.
They will experience Skyriding as their first flying interaction, and that is great.

It is the first step to KILL TBC FLYING :smiling_imp:

There is too much vertically scaling happening in TWW maps that is why said feature was added. But you are just confirming what we know as well from the beta and that is the TWW maps are not really ground mount friendly.

That is why every time someone comes in and states that the expansion is ground mount friendly is not being honest, transparent, or truthful.

1 Like

By making stuff up?

We as a WoW community need to be positive.

Telling players to deal with PF is very toxic IMVHO.

3 Likes

Just think of it, new players will experience the game as it is in 2024, not as it was in 2007. What a concept…

I have brought in well over 50 to 100 new players over the course of MoP xpac until now. And none really cared anything about struggles of players experiences of the way it used to be back in the old days when they joined to play. They just want to get in the game, explore a bit, maybe see some of the back story of past xpacs, but pretty much level a toon and start playing and doing current content with everyone else. Of course they made alts to play around in old content and see what they could of old story line. But when it comes to new things, they are all into doing it and seeing it.

Not trying to live in 2007…

1 Like

Impressive but how many stayed?

:thinking: