Start your own group. Stop complaining about being declined 24/7. Start your own group

So you want what? State-sponsored runs for you and all your comrades?
Unless some outside force starts forming and leading these groups the playerbase is exactly who decides who they play with for this type of content.

You can’t Karen your way into groups, sorry.

1 Like

Stop complaining about complainers. It’s the same thing…

Imagine having a way to resolve your problem, but doing nothing anything about it and instead sitting there and wailing like a toddler.

While I disagree with all the anti-RIO rants, I also don’t agree that “start your own group” is such an easy answer. Tanks and healers check IO as well. They can afford to be picky. Someone without an IO score will be sitting in queue waiting for a tank and healer for hours.

As a DPS without an RIO score, I actually find it easier to just keep spamming groups for an invite. Luckily boomkins are in high demand, and they can see that I have heroic raid boss kills, and that gets me into low level M+. And that’s really all I’m looking for right now.

1 Like

Maybe I don’t understand RIO, but any Mythic ran should give you an IO score (which is simply a score based upon your best runs). Building it up quickly shouldn’t be too hard. Of course I can understand it being obnoxious running low level mythics when you are geared in heroic raid gear.

It’s not bad advise. Doesn’t solve the worst problem in M+ which is the guy that sabotages the run.

You know that guy that feels like he’s the star of the show and when he’s ignored or someone fails or pulls stuff that the tank wasn’t looking to pull, just leaves wasting everyones time.

M+ is just not compatible with pugs.

3 Likes

Ahhh this is the worst. Thankfully they are few and far between for me. But as a tank I hate it when some dps decides I should be pulling faster and brings in 3 packs and wipes the group. Then proceeds to blame the healer and I for not being good enough.

1 Like

Guys like the OP are a big reason why I didn’t buy shadowlands. The community sucks, and driven by his entitlement (“I get to hate on all you because you’re stupid and lazy!”) the community is a cesspool of antisocial haters now.

1 Like

You don’t get a score until you have run a certain number of M+. I’m not sure what the magic number is, but I didn’t get my current score of 216 (impressive, I know) until I recently timed a +7.

Picture this. I’m ilevel 175, so I run my key, a plus 2. They up the key to a plus 5.
What’s next? I sure can’t heal a +5. This is why your solution is not thought out.

I read your thread title original poster then glanced at your name. I heard the girl from The Cranberries start singing in my head. Imma go listen to it now.

On topic. If I do get into mythic dungeons that’s what I intend to do, make my own groups.

That’s how multiplayer games work. If the playerbase didn’t determine access to content, you’d be describing a singleplayer game.

Downrank the key back to a +2. Not hard. Just zone in, activate, zone out, reset.

I hope this doesn’t affect io scores? I don’t care about that addon, but some people seem to.

It does not affect io score. Io is only based on your best completed runs.

The people who complain about being declined.

They make their own group.

Literally 100 dps apply.

Mfw they can’t take everyone and must decline people.

Kek.

1 Like

You get a score, the addon just won’t show it until you hit 200.

No, your score doesn’t go down.

People are perfectly willing to play with other, provided that they are actually experienced and qualified. It’s a horrible experience when you take someone who’s clueless into a high key, when they inevitably fail mechanics and pull extra adds. Last I checked, I’m not they daddy and I’m not their servant, I play the game for my enjoyment, not to farm gear for them.

Don’t give me some crap about how the community should help each other, there’s a significant difference between helping someone and hard carrying someone who has no desire to improve, and most of the people complaining about io are of the latter.

Guess what? They don’t. They can’t take away your key and block you from M+, all they can do is decide who goes in THEIR key. Making their own groups is a perfectly valid solution, it might be met with failures at the start, but you’ll eventually get the experience and io.

1 Like

“Make your own group!”

Yes, add to the five hundred available groups consisting of 2-3 DPS, no tank, no healer, and sit in THAT all day instead. Surely that is a better use of everyone’s time than having some kind of system that could, say, automatically put groups together based on everyone grouping or queuing together.

And fail miserably because no one actually knows how to do mechanics? Or knows how interrupt? Or be able to pull ST dps above the tank? Yeah, no thanks.

1 Like

Do you somehow know that the rando applying to your group knows how to interrupt? It’s still a random person that you’re crossing your fingers and hoping for the best on based on the fact that they have a high enough iLvl that you feel like they might survive. If you’ve been sitting with no tank and no healer all day in LFG I somehow doubt that people are doing comprehensive IO lookups, achievement digging and interviews to winnow the nonexistent applicants down to the best of the best.