Stalaggs first grand Marshall

Who has gotten banned for any exploiting so far? Nobody that’s who.

So you’re out of the loop that’s okay friend.

Why don’t you point me in the direction of one single shred of evidence that anyone has been banned.

Yeah I’m not doing the homework of someone who clearly has been absent the last week. Ask another student for their notes next time

Buddy I’m here everyday. You are making excuses because you know I’m right and don’t want to admit it on a public forum. If anyone had been banned it would be so easy to prove me wrong you would do it.

Maybe check the blue tracker where they specifically said they banned players for it. That or Reddit where there’s screenshots of ban reports of people glitching instances

There hasn’t been a single blue post announcing any bans and I just checked reddit and there is nothing there either.

Has their ever been a blue post announcing bans?

Not saying the bans are right or wrong but to my knowledge warhammer was the only mmo I’ve played that actively posted to the community about their banhammer

I’m not the one saying there are blue posts to prove bans happened.

I was actually asking if they had.

Lol i get it though. Enough time here on these forums will put up your troll guard

Beats me. They never would announce specific players but I think they announced that they did do it. When big stuff like this goes down we always find out the truth though which is why the other dude is being ridiculous.

No. Honor system doesnt work like that.

https:/ /wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0)

This gives a very detailed overview.

https://unbanster.com/wow-classic-ban-wave-september-2019/

https://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/d56l1c/bans_for_layering_exploits_are_beginning_to_go_out/

Imagine being on here everyday and being this oblivious.

Imagine being so gullible you think one easily photoshopped screen shot is proof a wave of players got banned.

You need a certain number of Alliance in the honor pool for that week to get a certain number of rank points.

And you need a certain number of rank points to beat the ‘decay’ of the higher ranks.

It would be impossible for even the #1 standing Alliance to make rank 14 unless there were enough Alliance to complete with. Maybe you could make 300 alts and get 15 HK’s on each of them each week, I dunno.

Oh so you’re on the tinfoil hat. What other conspiracy theories do you believe in?

You understand that that blue post basically said “there were open and shut cases of them knowing someone exploited and they got actioned”

But ok bud you play that crazy tin foil hat card of yours LOL

Its tin foil hat area to expect some evidence? What are you some kind of liberal?

There was evidence, the blue post explaining exactly what type of behavior they have been banning and the screenshot of someone showing the email they got banned. But to you that’s all just circumstantial and you probably just think it’s all doctored. Seriously what other theories do you believe in? Just curious.

The blue post doesn’t say “we issued bans.” The blue post explains what the difference is for why they would issue bans and DIDN’T ban Esfand. That blue post is about NOT banning a player. You are dumb.

This on pvp servers will def be true, back in the day on my server the Warlord never gave up his spot for the majority of the year we found out why later.

The “Warlord” was a shared account for the huge zerg pvp guild, and had someone playing it 24x7, when one person was done the next logged into it and took it’s place. The other two Warlords that happened were handed off to the next two in the same guild on a schedule, also there was a ton of bot exploiting in bg’s for honor farming too many for blizzard to keep up with at the time.

It’s a completely broken system and also dependent upon your server population and faction, was a lot harder to become a warlord on a horde majority pvp server than grand marshal on an alliance pve server.

1 Like