Stalaggs first grand Marshall

That sucks. Glad I rerolled off of there.

That’s why it is going to be hilarious when some prince from Dubai hires and trains like 8 Chinese kids to grind for him.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Depends if they make it so Cross-realms puts you against your battlegroup or just your server.

Post on your classic main or be quiet.

Get to 60 already.
Game has been out for 3weeks scrub.

I work and have two teenagers and am still ahead of the bubble. Meanwhile you’re a twink on a dead game.

2 Likes

lol.
Filthy casual.

It depends on your class and spec. Its actually closer to BWL gear than MC gear too.

There was also alot of win trading, and more then a little bi*ching when someone not in one of these guild groups started thier own pvp group and was passing or encroaching upon the person who was “chosen” to be the next GM.

I remeber how toxic some of that pvp community got, but hey at least we got stables right?

I also imagine there will be a lot of RCR abuse to knock people off for a day or two, between competing guilds.

People are that competitive.

I don’t care if you believe me, it happened and it’ll happen again.

On par with mc gear lol. Y i k e s

Its probably closer to something between BWL & AQ tbh. The total stat budgets are slightly above BWL for certain classes—call it T2.25 lol

1 Like

Liar​:partying_face::heart_eyes::speak_no_evil::toilet::toilet::stuck_out_tongue::neutral_face::sun_with_face::smiley:

If people got banned for exploiting dungeons, imagine how easy and how fast they will get banned if they exploit rank 14. At least in the dungeons there could be so many people doing it you might fly under the radar. If you exploit rank 14 EVERYONE and their dog is reporting you.

1 Like

Sup chief?

If I recall, some of the top ranks require minimum number of participants that has earn 15 or 25HK that week. It was possible for low pop servers that didn’t have enough people PvPing that week to have even one R14 selected.

1 Like

They didn’t get banned for exploiting the xp bug.

I said dungeons