Stalagg- H - TDB

The Darkness Below is recruiting more players for Classic as we have come to the conclusion to roll on Stalagg. Little info about us is we were once a server 2nd guild focused hard on progression and spending a lot of time on WoW. Those days are FAR behind us now. Most of us are full time job working adults some with kids (one with his 1st on the way so grats to him). We are a CASUAL group, not semi - hardcore (though they tend to never be semi either full on hardcore with less days or casual hiding behind that name) or full on elitest mode.

We love our group as we all are family in a sense, we have been chatting / gaming together for 6 + years now. We also understand Classic is not going to be the ULTRA hardcore event it was when we were all noobs and had no idea how to efficiently play our class specs. We are looking for people who want to make memories, have laughs and maybe become members of our group when we reminisce about past days when eventually this moves on and we laugh about the old times.

WARNING- WE ARE NOT PC AT ALL. What we expect is for you to be a adult, and by that mean I shouldn’t have to babysit you or others, don’t cry at everything lil thing that offends you or upsets you grow some thick skin and learn to deal with it. Now if a joke or something goes to far we might be like hey chill out a bit (very rare think only 1 time in 6 years) but in the end we are all trying to have laughs and enjoyment.

Raids we focus as we don’t put many hours (usually 2-3 a night depending on how we schedule) in; we just push try to achieve what we can then go to bed or relax. Days will be Friday & Saturday evenings-nights (times not yet posted because we will be worried about leveling 1st not raiding). Also we will be using a KSK Suicide King loot system as in our experience we found it is the most fair for newer members and veteran members as new members don’t have a massive DKP disadvantage in that system and in Loot Council don’t have the issue of some raiders feeling the council favors others or is corrupted like most loot councils I have seen.

Right now immediately DPS and Heals seem to be the most open it looks like we currently have our tanks already situated, again we will not be power leveling through this to get to MC 1st and clear it, we are going to enjoy the journey, enjoy the challenge and enjoy just playing with friends. If this is something you would like to be a part of I welcome you to try us out and see if we are a fit for you.

You can find me on Discord
Luci/Kay#8303
TY for the read hope to see you soon

come join us…one of us one of us one of us

Just a video of some stuff that happens in our group, all these people wont be back but majority will

That sounds like the kind of guild I am looking for!!

Well we are recruiting just send me a fr in discord brother

One of us one of us

Bump up just cuz

Bumpity bump

Just a morning bump to the top

Afternoon move up

Night time movement

Morning bump

Early afternoon bump

Night push

Morning edition

Afternoon edition

You guys sound like what I will be looking for in Classic. I have some old HWL friends that I might be playing with so when I get things figured out I might have to hit you guys up. Either way see you in game soon!

1 Like

I mean we got our plan but love to have ya i ll see ya in game just hit me up whenever you are ready bro

Bump to the top

afternoon edition…live to win?