[NA] Lf guild Pve / PvP-Pve

Hi i would love to try find a guild to do everything game has to offer from pvp and pve id like to try a spriest . If the raiding is during the week best time for me is 7 pm Pacific and weekend anytime .

1 Like

I think we have everything that you are looking for in are guild Attrition! If you would like some more info on everything please feel free to DM on discord
Omni_Sensei#8660
Thanks

Classic is back!
With it lies the opportunity to dominate the World we Love from the start of it all. We are recruiting players with the mindset of being the top dogs on this server.

Blood Haze is led by experienced Alpha Beta testers from the launch of the game and have remained current up to then end of EP in live. We also understand that people work hard, and this game can be played seriously and the content cleared without making a second job. In the past we were successful in cleared all old-school content outside of Naxx 40 where we cleared all but 3 bosses.

Members who are interested in joining the raid team must reach Level 60 within the first 2 weeks to begin pushing content. Raiders must also carry themselves at a higher standard. Classic is back and so is the community. We will support our server anyway we can offering help / advice to those in need and become the beacon of our server leading in both content and prestige.

Current raid days are as follows:
Sunday: 8 - 12 EST
Monday: 8 - 12 EST

At this point the guild doors are wide open! we will take anyone with a heartbeat and determination to be the best! Class / Raid coaching will be available. If you are willing to put in the work we can achieve the title of #1.

If you would like to message me here is how you can reach me.
Grol#1947 - Btag
Groltank#3420 - Discord

Here you go! Delete old posting

Hey Rannagane, we’re going to be a weekend raiding guild on Atiesh Alliance PST, I’m sure there’s going to be some PvP in the guild, I know I will try to PvP, but we’re primarily going to be a PvE guild looking to clear raids at a good pace, while having a good time raiding together, would love to have you if you’re interested.

Just a option hope you find a home

Hey man, you’d be a good fit for my team, check us out here:

You may be interested in our guild. We are raiding on the weekend. And plan to do all PVE and PVP content. Here is our guild information:

You may be interested in our guild. We raid on the weekend and plan to do all PVE and PVP content. Here is our guild information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @