Few RLF looking for a Horde Guild

Hey how goes it, were a group of 3 or so real life friends who will be looking for a guild to join. We mainly all play Horde side, I have 3 names on the fairbanks server as of now, but open to switch if need be. Were all mature older guys who like to trash talk, cut up and just have fun…hit me up if we sound like we might be a good fit, thanx.

2 Likes

yo join us

thanks for the inv, ill get with the guys and see whats up…i know we were wanting to get in a PVP server…mainly because i like to pvp…lol but love to raid and such as well…but i am kinda a noob, i didnt join till Mist so looking forward to getting to play the OG

noobs are welcomed better lol dont worry

Hey, if you’re looking for a PvP guild I am looking for more people.
Can contact me directly on discord at OLlamaBL#0003

Hello Rigges,

I would love for you and your friends to join us

We have open spots .
We are a Semi-Hardcore guild with a few Hardcore players. We plan on pushing hard the first weeks and try to get an early raid in.

In general, we’re pretty laid back except for raids. We want to have a few rules to make sure we get people on raid days:

1. Keep a professional, mature, and positive attited as well as team fist mentality. Communicate with your officers if you have any criticsms.
  2. Perform at the highest level possible and improve your character constantly for both PVE and PVP.

Expectations for PVP:

No Alliance lovers. Must HATE Alliance. Can’t ever lose against them. We send them to the Shadow Realm, they don’t sent us. Otherwise, do whataver as long as there is an Alliance corpse. We are planning in the future when Phase 2 comes out to have PVP days where we have raids hunting down Alliance scum.

We plan on raiding 2-3 days(Times TBD but somewhere between 7PM EST and 1 AM.) during the week and do plenty of PvP and Guild events in the off times.

If you are interested feel free to jump in our Discord : discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or add me : BlooDy#5078

Here you go! [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

If you are still looking here is just another option

Royalty is currently recruiting all classes for Classic on Skeram! We are a group of friends who have played WoW and other games together for 10 years! Each of us has had our fair share of hardcore raiding and PvPing. Our goal in classic is to enjoy the experience while clearing raid content 2 days a week, 3 hours a night. We understand there will be veterans to wow, and new comers to classic, everyone is welcome!!

Current Needs

• Currently all classes are open.

RAID INFORMATION *

• We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday each week from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est.
  • 90% raid attendance will be required to remain an active member of our raid team.
  • Loot will be distributed through officer Loot Council. There will be no loot whoring and the best interest of the guild is always priority.
  • No prior raid experience is required however we do expect you to do your class research and execute the fights correctly.
  • Try to arrive to raids 15 minutes prior to start, this ensures we aren’t waiting 30 minutes for the first pull on an already shorter raid time.
  • Discord is a must for all raiders

What we expect from our members

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to give it their all when playing in a fun setting. We aren’t here to be the most hardcore on the server. We know mistakes are going to happen. The best part is that we are playing classic again and can enjoy it while still being a great guild clearing content. We expect you to optimize your character the best you can outside of raiding. We will have dungeon groups to help others with gear/attunements/gold farming. Off days we will definitely have group pvp going! We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact us on discord or battle net!

Poppa - Guild Master - Poppa#11962
Happyfeet - Officer - Bird#12913

Discord
Poppa#9449
Bird#048

Hey if you don’t end up seeing anything you like on the servers you have names on , you can check us out.

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

If you are not set on the Horde you might be interested in our guild. We are going to be pushing to experience all the content. But we will work with anyone who needs help. If this sounds interesting here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High