SPY should be allowed, but just know you use a crutch

He likely doesn’t even have a 60.

Duel starts. Rogue disappears.

SPY ANNOUNCES - STEALTHED TARGET

I can imagine why a rogue would just delete their character, that $#!T is OP.

1 Like

As a 60 warrior main, I too agree that SPY is a huge crutch and anyone using it is a madbad. I feel sorry for all the rogues out there.

Who needs spy when rogues open up a mage with cheap shot to get shattered on

True. That’s why you go somewhere in A1, make sure all your stuff is proc’d, put on all your sorb/full rejuvs in town and roll out of the gate ready to slam a whole pub full of rands and spam ggez 100 times. They’d do the same thing to you too if they could.

– and when they’ve all lost repeatedly and are exhausted from being naked-killed, make sure to also spam “SIT” to confirm your intention to continue killing them while they have no gear, thus compelling them to stay in town, not by choice, but by command, prompting them to pretend to be AFK.

Exactly. Bonus points if you’re trapsin and they have no lightning sorb or desynching hdin.

Hehehe, this is funny.
If someone duels and needs anything to tell them the rogue stealthed, they should probably not be dueling.

Crutch…:joy::joy::joy:

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

The real crutch is the rogues saying Spy ruins pvp for them. They need to use Spy as an excuse for how bad they are in WPvP.

No it is not . It doesn’t do anything that is game breaking :roll_eyes:

Nope just because I have spy doesn’t mean I don’t stop talking and doing my normal stuff :roll_eyes:

All adding that track other players location, cooldowns, etc… must be banned.

No it shouldn’t be it’s not doing anything harmful . :roll_eyes:

Huge pvp advantage. It hacks classic. Bad hax.

It’s not a huge advantage esp for classic . Lol :joy: all it does is let you know who is near you it doesn’t even give u the exact coord or anything . Even if they are stealthed it’s not like it gives you a dot o look here they are . :roll_eyes: It just says their name class level and guild name .
It’s most useful for adding your gankers to a kos list. Then you can get revenge later if you see them around again because you added them to the list to watch out for . And you can add notes . Like if they were camping the city for example . It’s not bad at all .

The OP gets it wrong on both points:

It shouldn’t be allowed.

Because it is allowed, one needs to use it to maintain competitive balance; not a crutch.

I knew before i opened this thread a level 120 made it.

The fear is real.

What fear exactly ? :joy::roll_eyes:

Posting on a classic account.

1. your low level and a loser
  2. you dont play classic, so your a loser.
  3. Your embarrassed that people will know your goofball opinion on the forums, and recognize you in game. Aka, loser.