SPY should be allowed, but just know you use a crutch

Point being , it is very obvious who has the addon…

Play a rogue and stealth near anyone with it. But dont let them see you stealth. … watch them start to go bat #%@%@ crazy with aoes, racials, flares ect… its comical

See, this is where you went wrong. You made an assumption that the lock didn’t notice you addon or not.

Do you know what happens when you make and assumption? You make an A$$ of U, and Umption.

Addon or no, you dismounted in plain sight of the lock. YOu have no idea which way his camera is facing. Next time don’t be so lazy and dismount out of combat range.

1 Like

Of course im not going to dismount on top of him…

I can gaurantee someone will react differently with the addon vs without

Thats fine, but you were still too close. Learn your opponents abilities, cooldowns, timers etc. Humans locks have multiple ways to see you long before you can reach them. Good rogues who really want to gank will wait, and wait, and wait some more. Then when it is safe to approach because perception or whatever wore off proceed to get your gank on.

Every clothy can tell the difference between a wanna be rogue from pve server that thought classic would be a gank fest vs good rogues that know their class and know my class too. Doesn’t mean i will die still because stack 4300hp self buffed lol

But they are welcome to try.

1 Like

Sure he would have. The fact that you stealthed appears in the combat log. Any smart player without the addon would have that open instead.

Don’t we alrwady have one giant thread talking about this?

Good, I don’t care what y’all think. To the victor go the spoils. :]

He likely doesn’t even have a 60.

Duel starts. Rogue disappears.

SPY ANNOUNCES - STEALTHED TARGET

I can imagine why a rogue would just delete their character, that $#!T is OP.

1 Like

As a 60 warrior main, I too agree that SPY is a huge crutch and anyone using it is a madbad. I feel sorry for all the rogues out there.

Who needs spy when rogues open up a mage with cheap shot to get shattered on

True. That’s why you go somewhere in A1, make sure all your stuff is proc’d, put on all your sorb/full rejuvs in town and roll out of the gate ready to slam a whole pub full of rands and spam ggez 100 times. They’d do the same thing to you too if they could.

– and when they’ve all lost repeatedly and are exhausted from being naked-killed, make sure to also spam “SIT” to confirm your intention to continue killing them while they have no gear, thus compelling them to stay in town, not by choice, but by command, prompting them to pretend to be AFK.

Exactly. Bonus points if you’re trapsin and they have no lightning sorb or desynching hdin.

Hehehe, this is funny.
If someone duels and needs anything to tell them the rogue stealthed, they should probably not be dueling.

Crutch…:joy::joy::joy:

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

The real crutch is the rogues saying Spy ruins pvp for them. They need to use Spy as an excuse for how bad they are in WPvP.

No it is not . It doesn’t do anything that is game breaking :roll_eyes:

Nope just because I have spy doesn’t mean I don’t stop talking and doing my normal stuff :roll_eyes:

All adding that track other players location, cooldowns, etc… must be banned.