Spriggan Snares

Party sync did not work for me. Please fix Blizzard.

1 Like

I guess blizz was too busy buffing mobs and and nerfing players in Torghast to notice this bug. Priorities, right?

4 Likes

It really is absurd isn’t it? It blows my mind this was spotted in BETA and nothing was done about it by launch time. And that is even with a release delay

3 Likes

I am also having this issue. Last quest is Spriggan Snares, no turn in.

Is there any advice to give to those people so they hopefully don’t experience the same bug?

Turn Snares in first I’d suppose ?

Same issue.

UPDATE: went to Oribos, logged off several times, ran around Ardenweald, went back to Garden of the Night with like 4% hope left… he appeared. This is insanity.

Originally, I had turned in 2/3 quests, with only Spriggin Snares left. I have no idea why this worked.

2 Likes

He finally showed up for me. I abandoned the quest and retook it. He showed up after a second

2 Likes

He just showed up for me!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

I was having the same issues as most of you here on this thread but when I logged back on the spirit animal reappeared.

I can really tell Blizzard is in the Holiday spirit this week. Bugged covenant quests, misleading renown rewards (Night Fae Hearthstone: purely cosmetic not a “Dalaran Hearthstone”), and increased difficultly of Torghast. It only confirms that they have read my Christmas list.

1 Like

Your heathstone comment made me laugh. Bought it last night thinking how cool only to find out it is not what I thought also.

Blizz I’m sure will return our 750 anima for this scam… It’s Christmas

1 Like

I went back to the quest area after a while, and Qadarin (the elk) spawned again. Best I can suggest is doing other things in the meantime, and check from time to time if luck will grace you with the NPC’s presence.

There doesn’t seem to be a surefire way to guarantee his appearance, as far as I can tell.

Just bumping this to say I also cannot complete the quest nor do the workaround as I already turned in the prior two quests. I did submit a ticket but was told to post here as they can’t/won’t do anything about it.

I can confirm after a few trips back and forth the helper finally showed up and I am currently continuing the quest chain.

No blue post but finally, I can continue…

Just for clarity,

I handed in the two quests (first trip) ,spriggin quest was left and he despawned.
I went and ran a dungeon and thought I’d go back again and sure enough he spawned (2nd trip) as I entered the garden and could hand in spriggin and continue the chain.

just walked over there and he popped up.

I logged out last night in the area, and when I logged back in this morning, he poofed back and was able to complete the quest chain all the way up to where I have to wait for next Tuesday now. Good Luck!

I have exactly the same issue. There is no npc to turn the quest in to at the location indicated by the question mark on the map. I have abandoned and redone the quest, and again, no npc at the question mark location to turn the quest in to.

OK, I logged out last night and as the poster above says, logged back in this morning, went back to the area with the ? mark and there he was!

This worked for me, too. Logged out away from the quest area (in the Heart of Forest) and as I approached the question mark again, he reappeared by my side. Was probably about nine hours since I had logged out.