Spriggan Snares

The Spriggan Snares quest is bugged and can’t be turn in

Also is bugged since the beta

39 Likes

Exact same issue for myself. Read the same wowhead links that this is an issue since beta.

No one to turn in the quest to at map marker.

4 Likes

Same here. Can’t advance my campaign and pretty frustrated with it.

8 Likes

Can we get a blue replay to this? Literally cannot advance my campaign quest line because this quest has been bugged FOR MONTHS

wth bliz?

5 Likes

Im also stuck in here, can’t turn in the quest cause the moose is no longer with me and not in the map location.

4 Likes

Same issue here.

2 Likes

Same for me. Can’t progress at all and have no turn in NPC. I have tried abandoning and doing again, abandoning and doing the WQ then picking up the quest again, no change. Really upsets me.

7 Likes

Exact same issue here. EXTREMELY frustrating, especially seeing that it has been an issue since Beta! C’mon, Blizz.

3 Likes

Can we get a blue replay to this? Literally cannot advance my campaign quest line because this quest has been bugged FOR MONTHS

MAN IS THIS ENCOURAGING

4 Likes

Just like to say after completing all 3 quests and not seeing the turn in I dropped Broken webs quest and he reappeared back where he started and turned in the other 2 and then finished broken webs to finish this part of the line Hope that helps someone ;-}

1 Like

Same here, stuck on Spriggan Snares, can not hand quest in. I can not delete the other quests as this is the only campaign quest that I have.

2 Likes

Same. I was able to complete the 2 quests that the quest NPC gives you directly. I didn’t realize Spriggan Snares was a campaign quest until after I had completed the other two. I picked up Spriggan Snares and when I released the requisite number of animals the quest NPC just disappeared. I went to the map marker, but it wasn’t there either. I dropped the quest, picked it back up, did the requisites, and still no NPC.

1 Like

Same. Can not turn in Spriggan Snares but have completed the other two quests.

UPDATE: As of logging back in at 6:57pm CST, the NPC IS BACK! Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Wish it were true. Just checked - no NPC - and there are several people standing around with me - no one can see the NPC.

3 Likes

Blizzard please fix this.

This is an important quest. Please fix this.

2 Likes

same issue for me…

I cannot turn in this quest either. When i tried to get both from the deer and then pick up spriggan snares, the npc would phase out. I got rid of all three quests and only accepted the two from the deer and completed those and went back for spriggan snares. I have finished it and cannot turn it on. I even tried grouping with another player who had the deer and couldnt interact with the deer to turn in.

Same issue for me.

Same issue for me.