Spriggan Snares

SOLUTION HERE!!!My elk disappeared after turning in the first 2 quests, before I could turn in Spriggan. Party Synced with someone who just walked up to the start where the elk initially spawns and my elk showed up again for my to turn in Spriggan Snares. Rest of the quest progressed fine after turning in Spriggan Snares.

How are they still not doing anything about this!!

3 Likes

I am unable to complete this quest :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here. Was turning in the 3 quests and watched the stag disappear in front of me and no way to get it to show back up so I can turn in.

1 Like

Same issue, npc disappeared and can’t advance with night fae campaign. Checked wowhead and the comments said this was bugged since beta. Great.

1 Like

Same issue.

1 Like

Yup broken here as well. dropped and redid quest, tried without addons, did a little dance, not accepting the response of submitting a bug report as this is apparently a well known bug they don’t know how to fix. kind of a joke that the developers have been aware of this bug sense alpha/beta, kind of an important bug as it stops a covenant from completing their campaign???

1 Like

Bump because also bugged for me. Turned in first two, can’t turn in Spriggan Snares.

1 Like

Bumping this as well. Same issue as everyone else.

1 Like

US-Thrall has 2 Horde and 2 Ally just standing at (?) turn-in, no quest giver. Seems to be a roadblock.

is there an eta for when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Bump same issue!!!

1 Like

Bump same issue as this guy ^^^^

1 Like

Bump same issue

1 Like

Add this poor unfortunate soul to the heap that have run foul of this glitch.

I would love to have this fixed so those of us who are stuck can complete this quest. It’s a major quest that we can’t skip. Please Blizzard.

1 Like

Same problem here. The NPC despawned after turning in the Broken Web quest, and there’s no way to finish the Spriggan Snares ones.

Honestly, I’m a bit surprised this bug was reported in Beta, is actively hindering covenant progression for the Night Fae, and they still haven’t addressed it. What’s the point of having a Beta, then?

3 Likes

I mean, they’ve known about the bug for months, doubt they will be fixing it any time soon so I guess I’ll just be at renown 11 for awhile.

2 Likes

Party Sync with unglitched people to fix the issue.

1 Like

While that seems to work, we really shouldn’t have to do that to progress. The bug still stands as an issue that seriously needs to be addressed, especially for folks who don’t browse the forums.

4 Likes