Spriggan Snares

I wonder how long it will take for them to even reply to us.

I’m blocked from advancing my Night Fae Campaign at this point, too.

Was able to turn in the other two quests and the turn-in despawns before I could turn in Spriggan Snares. No sign of him showing up again.

Tried logging in/out.
Completely exited the game and waited 5 mins before logging back in.

Reported broken in BETA and doesn’t seem like Blizzard is tracking this?

3 Likes

broken here too

Same here as all the above kinda aggravating with the time it could of been fixed oh well new covenant come back later I guess lol

Yeah, me and about three others are waiting where you’re supposed to turn in Spriggan Snares and there’s nothing we can really do lol

Same thing happening to me. Was able to turn in the other two quests, but Spriggan Snares remains unable to be turned in. Dropped the quest, picked it back up, completed the objectives, and still unable to turn in.

1 Like

Sooooo, it’s “stuff” like this that has people unsubbing and/or playing classic instead. I mean, could you imagine missing out on a week’s worth of renown weeklies - just to find out you are now a week behind everyone else that ISN’T the same covenant as you?!?! R.I.P. Retail WoW - 2020.

3 Likes

Not to mention, in my covenant sanctum, it gave me the quest to soulbind with Dreamweaver a SECOND time… Like the first time wasn’t enough.

Same problem–Qadarin is nowhere to be found to turn in Spriggan Snares. Below is what I did.

1. Picked up Broken Webs and A Little Pruning
  2. Saw Cirrik and spoke to them, accepted Spriggan Snares
  3. Qadarin disappeared
  4. Completed all 3 quests (Broken Webs, A Little Pruning, Spriggan Snares). Still no sign of Qadarin.
  5. Reloaded, went to Queen’s Conservatory and back, ran around where the ? was on the minimap. Nothing.
  6. Went and completed a mythic dungeon, came back.
  7. Upon entering the Garden of Night area, Qadarin reappeared JUST long enough to turn in Broken Webs and A Little Pruning, then disappeared again while I still had the dialogue open.
  8. Dropped Spriggan Snares, picked it back up from Cirrik, and completed it again. Still nothing.
  9. Reloaded, quit the game and came back, still nothing. Qadarin is nowhere to be found and I can’t turn this quest in to continue the covenant storyline.
1 Like

Okay so if your last quest is Spriggan Snares that you can’t turn in do this.

Find someone that still hasn’t turned in any of the 3 quests and sync with them, make sure you turn in Spriggans Snares first. I was able to complete all 3 doing it this way. Hopefully that works for others.

Extremely frustrated. Also having this issue. Hes gone, im stuck. :frowning:

Same issue with Spriggan Snares. Made a ticket, got a response that was generic and worthless.

did u abandon Spriggan Snares first before syncing?

I didn’t but don’t think it makes a difference

I tried that and it did not work for me. They should just put the stupid moose in a location for turn in.

1 Like

yeah, didn’t work for me either

1 Like

Fix the bug, Blizzard.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. it sucks because I just wanna continue the campaign.

Same issue as everyone else…Please fix.

same issue pls fix asap