Spriggan Snares

Same issue. Abandoned, reaccepted and reran several times, still no turn in.

Not working for me either, and i’ve already handed the other 2 quests in.

1 Like

wow, this is frustrating…

Same issue, tried relogging didnt help

1 Like

Yup, same issues. Took all three couldn;t turn them in, dropped them, redid them, logged out, logged back in, found hte stag standing near the entrance (not were the turn in was marked), turned in 2 of them, he dissapeared, and can’t turn in spriggan snares. Nobody at start point, nobody at turn in point…

Having the same issue, and I can’t try the quest-abandoning fix because I already turned in the other two quests and only have Spriggan Snares left. Unbelievable that this was known in beta and never fixed.

Same Issue, throwing in my reply because it’s impossible to actually contact Blizzard now.

Same issue
tried relogging
tried abandoning
nothing

I relogged and got to turn in 2 of the quests before he disappeared again. Put a ticket in and the avg wait time is 11 days and 8 hours. Guess we aren’t in any hurry to finish the campaign quest.

Fix this. it is ridiculous that this isnt fixed already. why is no one from blizzard responding to this.

What am I supposed to say?
Same exact problem. Now on the third run.
This should have been worked on hours ago, Blizzard. I know you have holidays, but this was known during the Beta and you still didn’t fix it.

Edit: This is on EU-Hellfire. So, this is not an NA only problem.

Everyone commenting here, go open your own thread, in regards to this quest line. I already started my own. Lets just flood this forum until Blizz actually responds

1 Like

100 threads with no responses will get less attention than one thread with 100 responses.

1 Like

I, too, would like to join the “Night Fae aren’t allowed to complete their Campaign” train. Collected all three quests, was unaware that there was any sort of bug; decided I’d finish them all before turning in. After I turned in the second of the three (unsure which one that was), the NPC vanished and now I’m stuck with a completed Spriggan Snares that I am unable to turn in.

2 Likes

Bump. Still bugged

I’m having the same issue. I turned in the other two quests but after doing so the stag disappears and he’s nowhere to be found in the location for quest turn in marked on the map.

If this has been an issue since beta why haven’t they fixed this? What’s the point of beta testing if they’re just gonna let the player base en masse test the broken content anyway? Where is the QA in such a large company?

2 Likes

Same issue - turned in 2 quests, NPC de spawned and I’m stuck with Spriggan Snares quest unable to be turned in. I tried reload, re-log, exit game and come back, exit area and come back. Went back to where I picked up the quest, nothing there. So we are stuck not being able to progress our Covenant. Please get this fixed.

I am having same issue, cannot complete the quest. I have attempted to abandon and do quest again about five times, it did not help. I tried restarting computer and stop all addon from working and it did not help either. This should have been fixed since yesterday but Blizzard is lazy or don’t care. I open a ticket regarding the problem and all is a link to this forum to complain about the bug.

1 Like

Not working for me either. I’ve already handed in the other 2 quests.

Still bugged for me too, i have already turned in the other 2 quests. and blizz is probably too busy with WF race to care about us the people who pay for their game.

1 Like