Spriest is WAY stronger than shamans

classic Ookthar. don’t ever change, my guy <3

Oh no, you have listed every issue that melee currently face.

i mean you know it, Clerics would just pray to the directional lord and 0.25shot shaman and shadow priests

2 Likes

Like, I have already said the spread part of Burn rune is OP… stop crying about it already. Does that have to the only thing you complain about Ele’s? And if you think Boomkins arent good in group fights. /smh

shadow priests are not crazy. its only because people arent cleansing or removing their dots. aside from that their damage is half of what locks and shamans are doing. as far as 1v1 situations, people need to stop balancing everything around that but they do get some really strong 1v1 cooldowns like dispersion and psychic scream/pets but then again horde is immune to CCs so i shouldnt be hearing them cry about psychic scream

Again you have 0 idea until you queue up as alliance

Really every other melee has no gap closers or cc or utlity?

P4 they’re gonna give us 5% more exorcism damage at the cost of using bubble, cleric stocks rising :chart_with_upwards_trend:

I believe you missed the part where I mentioned Enh would NEVER lose to any other melee.

I played Enh all of Phase 2, Rogue was a joke…hitting a Rogue inside of Evasion isn’t difficult, especially with fast attack speed 1-H weps to proc Maelstrom.

Stop being so jaded. Sure a warrior can close the gap, but they dont have an undispellable freedom / ranged slow / offensive dispels and instant heals.

1 Like

everytime i try to queue as alliance as my paladin, i /cry because i cant equip a staff and become a cleric. this game is rigged

Yes my Horde Hunter really runs into all the Alliance Shamans in BGs…very astute.

Another dumb argument. But, keep the fight up. Maybe you will change some minds out there. lol Hasn’t work on blizzard yet. =P

Once alliance get clerics, the horde will implode on itself. shaman will go crying to their mommies

Yep, very dumb argument to suggest youd need non biased evidence to form a more accurate opinion.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not…it’s probably the most relevant statement in here currently. You’re just too dense to understand it. Queueing up as Alliance has been a complete nightmare since Phase 2 Enh Shamans became Gods…Phase 3 is simply just a different flavor of God Shaman.

But guess what? You wouldn’t know at all, none of your opinions are relevant in the slightest when it comes to queuing into Shamans in BGs actually LOL

1 Like

I really, really hope Horde adapt the Scorch Earth meta for AV so alliance can cry some more. lol

Phase 4 can’t come out soon enough.

Bro sod is already dead, you are coping that people will care enough about phase 4 to play it.

2 Likes

aye . cant wait for p4 to scorched earth to be a thing :smiley: .

give em something to really complain about.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the concept of…dead queues and dead PvP.

2 Likes