Spriest is WAY stronger than shamans

Clerics literally have an ability to remove queues, have you not looked at the datamined info on WoWhead? Wowhead is always right, Downwrong writes for them

2 Likes

I have already renounced myself to The Directional One and shall remain a paladin, my virtues are unwavering

Hopefully cleric have a way to filter out double digit IQ players

At this point i dont give a sh1t about bg queue times outside of AV. Same faction bgs will happen. Its not like the horde have stop playing and Blizzard will see that and do the right thing.

If Alliance stick to AV so be it, ever look at Era? BGs arent really pop’n outside of AV weekend.

Nope that ability hasnt been datamined. They have quad-triple windfury though

Yep 100% same faction AVs will happen because its never happened before. 100% though

2 Likes

bloodlust on a 1 min CD and buffing the party’s AP by 30% ALSO buffs the enhancement shaman’s AP by 100% of each point of HP

1 Like

Now he is comparing era servers ehich have been in final phase for ages compared to current phases of sod. This guy has some real issues.

1 Like

LOL you’re hoping…man this is some hopium/copium if I ever saw it.

1 Like

Cleric windfury is so strong, it counts all added attacks for party members as their own dps AND writes a forum post saying how op shaman are, for each additional attack.

Let… me… explain… slowly… for… you… to… understand… When I say same faction BG I am talking about WSG/AB (History will replace itself). Nowhere have I said same faction bgs for AV.

wait for real? nvm switching to cleric

1 Like

Are you sure youre not reading enhance shaman changes?

1 Like

But you said the only bg you care about is AV. You even reading what you say?

it also renames all players affected by your windfury to some other totem that shaman have

Blizzard has put too much into SOD and watch it fail now. They will release same faction bgs. Horde havent gone anywhere.

this right here, precisely this. queue alliance before u pass judgement, otherwise u have no freaking clue

1 Like

Ok fine, Alliance keep paladins. Druids become hunter pets and both factions get Clerics. That sounds like a good deal right?

1 Like

Want to know what I think? Based off past data and what Blizzard does/doesn’t do. Blizzard won’t give you a dime. If they can’t even nerf Shamans for 2 full Phases what makes you think they care that you sit in a 3 hour AV queue timer? Or a 1 hour AB timer?

Keep coping.

1 Like

Where have I said that… please quote me.