Spread love not hate

As soon as streamers milk their game of choice for all the cash they can by causing toxicity, they move on to a new game and leave the ruins behind. There is one very bald streamer who is extremely toxic that has been ruining the game at a furious rate lately.

i got the beta, am i qualified mr almighty?

2 Likes

Asmon showed this on his stream and made many good points about this post, regardless of your beyond obvious hate towards certain streamers, pokimane’s audience although not WoW-centric can still bring new players to the community, I mean surely you yourself want this game to thrive right? Its literally free advertising and you make that seem like a bad thing. If we are going by your standards of deciding who is qualified for Beta-testing, you alone only have 3k achieves so that could be considered unqualified from your perspective, but if you were a streamer with atleast a 15k viewer average, would it matter? you would be bringing new players to the game right? I understand you most likely wake up every day feeling miserable due to how toxic you are and most people in your life cant stand you, but hey, my opinion is irrelevant because im not qualified to test beta… smh

4 Likes

WoW… hating on NMP??? RACIST

4 Likes

Bro, I’m darker then him if I spend 10 minutes outside. Stop it.

hope the bald guy that never flosses his teeth sees this post i typed out in Order to say “hi whats up Brah, have a martini on me and maybe some sex with boobs”

Dude he is SO GROSS and RACIST. Money hasn’t changed anything for the better for him, thats for sure.

How is NMP not qualified for beta? He’s been playing WoW and streaming it consistently for ages, and at one point was rank 1 in pvp on his realm.

4 Likes

looks like youre a rank 1 retard

8 Likes

If I made the money he made for being an imaginary friend for lonely teens and twenty somethings, I would put zero effort into my appearance as well. I simply wouldn’t care, I beat the game of life

Because OP doesn’t like him, only people that OP likes should be in the beta.

6 Likes

OP wishes he was a streamer.

he read the thread on stream and he is clearly so butthurt he is ending his stream. he is going to be concentrating on this thread all night X D

“Im SquadW all day” Idiotic. Just like your post.

1 Like

and what makes you Qualified, please list them here

ill wait

because he is black and obviously OP is racist

All I see in the OP is list of people who are more qualified than you to test the game, even if they didn’t stream.

we will all have time to play when the game is out and be happy its coming out :smile:

NMPLOL is a rank 1 Glad… How is he terrible?

3 Likes

You just made it on Asmongold stream with this post. You just got famous (and sorta roasted). lol