Spread love not hate

Sh*t posting cause everyone left you. Feels Bad Man

Do people really have nothing else to complain about? 

Learn to read :
“To fill our pool of beta and stress test participants, we’ll be choosing dedicated players who meet select criteria from both the WoW Classic beta opt-in and the standard Warcraft beta opt-in. Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battlenet account. While opting-in to the beta is the primary way to make sure you’re in the running to join the test, it doesn’t guarantee an invitation to the closed beta test. We may also consider additional factors such as how long a player has been subscribed to the game so that we have the right mix of players to ensure great feedback toward making WoW Classic the very best experience for the community.”
Based on this any sane person could tell who is qualified and who does not. Blizzard stated it:)

1 Like

I love beef jerky.

Uh oh! OP is about to become a meat-product for the AsmonFAM!!! You messed with gamers, never do that >:(

2 Likes

Hmmm
I wonder why you didn’t get one
might be because you’re a whiny, toxic child.

Might want to look up the definition of ‘closed beta.’ I haven’t gotten one and I don’t care. I’ll play it when it comes out.

Way to endear Blizz to get you an invite.

3 Likes

What a fcking dumbss man. Like seriously? You remind me of a fcking chihuahua, thinking you’re all badss, meanwhile everyone just tolerates your *ss

Why though

Hey don’t badmouth chihuahua’s by comparing them to this dumbass.

1 Like

Gonna be a yikes from me, OP.

2 Likes

Ahahahaha all these 15 year olds playing female characters with special characters in their name spouting Twitch meme crap and epic 4chan words, AsmonFAM really is here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

whatever you say rank 1 retard

2 Likes

This is honestly pretty dumb. You can play in August. I would rather these streamers bring more awareness to classic to a new audience thann you tbh.

Not really, have I seen his stream? yes. Am I a FAN GIRL as you would put it? no.

OP is still a (insert offensive word of choice).

It is rather questionable that Blizzard is giving streamers with the intelligence of a gnat beta access, but there is nothing that can be done. We will get access when the game comes out and we can enjoy it then.

I find your use of the word “toxic” intoxicating
geesh

Questionable? why? its free advertising. This is to say if Blizz did give some streamers beta access because they are streamers.

Your point? at the end of the day Activation Blizzard is a company that needs to make money.

Okay let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

1 Like

Actually, let me take back that statement actually because what I said was incorrect.

If the test was pre-1.12, they would not be qualified. They don’t have the experience.

But, fact is - none of us are qualified to beta test 1.12 to some degree - especially when it comes to mob damage etc. Why? In 1.12 people were just putzing around waiting for TBC - unless you were raiding Naxx - in which case if you weren’t close to KT, you were giving up anyway. The state of the game in 1.12 is relatively unknown.

Brokenwind Reacts to This Video!

:poop: