Spread love not hate

They should’ve created two servers, one for “influencers” to play their games, and the other for beta testers. Blizzard doesn’t appreciate how dedicated some of their “non-influencer” players are.

2 Likes

I honestly have never been bothered by the few streamers that got in over the vast majority of everyone else, most everybody that is complaining so hard just want to play it as a glorified early access.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching 5-6 bigger streamers. Every single one has submitted multiple bugs that I have seen. I’m sure many more that I have not.

2 Likes

Forgot one:

KevinJordan - Original vanilla wow class designer.

1 Like

In my opinion the biggest problem with this Beta is the Beta itself. It shouldnt be a Beta but an advertisement for WOW Classic.
I see no problem with Blizzard wanting to advertise it getting streamers and their friends into this ‘BETA’ even streamers who have nothing to do with WOW.
My issue is the way Blizzard handled it posting the Requirements to get into the beta stating they are looking for experienced players… blah blah blah… but the biggest SCAM is requiring an Active Subscription because they gave hope to experienced players who are/were active with WOW since Vanilla knowing that 95% of them will not get into the beta anyway.

1 Like

Did it ever occur to you whining types that Blizzard slated, say, 5000 people for Beta (chosen accordingly), and then decided to add the streaming personalities? As in the streamers are essentially “bonus” players/testers?

4 Likes

Who are you to decide who is or isn’t qualified for beta?

3 Likes

“Beta PVP/PVE” = Mostly Influencers
“Beta Stress Test” = Mostly Non-Influencer

lol I hate to say it but they do already have what you mention. They reported to the community about the stress test being a success because there were more results/errors than expected. So much information that they scheduled an improvised Stress Test 1.1 the following week. I’ve been playing Wow off and on since the first week of launch in 04’ and I did not get in the “main” beta, but i’m in the stress test. For perspective.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

This… So much This…

1 Like

This is the problem with the community and why retail is in such a poor state today.

Imagine this and your mindset you aren’t given access to something that others are given, so you forcefully go out of your way to try and discredit others who clearly bring traffic and hype to a game we all love!

Not just that, but if you believe these people are less worthy than you, than what makes you so worthy? Nothing we all play a game it’s for bug reporting and hype, and guess what you’re not bringing either, you’re negative, you’re rude, you’re pathetic in how you handle anyone else having fun or success and probably the type of player who expect everything handed to you with minimal effort. Sucks man you can go out work hard and not be envious of those and just appreciate what you can control and what is available, instead of just being a bitter disgruntled player who brings everyone else down in the community with your terrible view.

8 Likes

What defines qualified? It’s here for a bug test, hype and community feedback, even if these players don’t see the bugs they have a giant audience who can report the bugs watching the stream. They have many other players who can, they’re here to help bring hype and generate some fun for the community to get behind. “They’re not qualified” It’s a video game dude if you needed qualifications for wow you and many other players probably wouldn’t cut it skill wise, i’m sure you’re not good at all!

1 Like

Looks like most of the “qualified” you posted are based on length of time played
Well theirs tons of people who have /played much more them im sure who didn’t get in, so I see holes in your theory

Looks like someones jealous :wink:

1 Like

Everyone with a sub will have access to Classic in August. Why would you want to play the beta anyways? All that grind, just to start over?

1 Like

Inception

2 Likes

don’t you know, everything you don’t like is racist now.

The way Blizzard handled this wave of beta invites has given me zero hope that Classic will be a success. Some of these streamers, I won’t name (because last time I got banned for it), are racist and purposely bait racist comments so they can get more donations from other toxic people who want to be noticed. I think I’ve decided that because Blizzard openly supports some of these people I’m not going to even touch classic. I think this “advertising scheme” might back fire for real players.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CallousSweetQuailBibleThump

btw ia agree with what he says at the end about OP lol…

3 Likes

This is getting sadder every day, I don’t want to be on this layer anymore.

2 Likes