SPOILERS What are the Zandalari

Wasn’t it Greymane who killed the King(for rejecting Greymane’s terms of withdrawing his support of the Horde)? He is retired and probably secluded awaiting Talanji’s wrath(via assassins) once she finds out exactly who did the killing.

2 races? Night Elves and…? Which one am i forgetting?

Don’t forget the fact the Zandalari have caused significantly more grievances against the Alliance (and the Horde) prior to BFA.

The Zandalari are in no way innocent bystanders.

Also, Talanji knows the Alliance didn’t kill her father - Bwonsamdi literally told her such. His pact with Bwomsandi is what killed him. The Alliance just… sped it up.

There’s a reason Bwonsamdi offered to end their generational pact if she gave him Sylvanas’s head. Because she knows it will eventually end her as well. Binding to the Loa of Death isn’t exactly indicative of life.

No we must have our revenge.

Your apologism doesen’t work. The alliance is to blame and I will enjoy burning their world down.

Why would the Zandalari be interested in taking another fat L?

Existing after two expansions of nothing, stop questioning this. Alliance writing is never going to get their due for anything questionable they do, that’s the narrative’s M.O. But the Zandalari and the majority of the Loa should have never disappeared from the story or prominence for a “cooling” period and they have way more to offer than chasing a revenge plot that blizzard would never do and never make good on in any way. This football nonsense is annoying.

We all know Blizzard’s hating trolls.

1 Like

I mean, what are the zandalari even allowed in The Horde for in the first place? Rasta kind of washed his hands of Zul and instead of dealing with him and his followers proper, he gave them a fleet and said go cause trouble somewhere else.

That started 2 wars, the resurrection of Hakkar, the return of Lei Shen and the extermination of the rulers of every tribe but the Darkspear.

Negligent doesn’t begin to describe Rastakhan. Who, by the by, had 0 intention of joining The Horde and would have left the Horde ambassadors spinning their wheels running errands for his favor had he not met his demise.

2 Likes

So you obviously didn’t play Horde side BFA at all (which I don’t blame, BFA sucked)

1 Like

No, I played it. The part where Zandalar’s rulers were somehow not responsible for Zul’s actions was never expounded on.

Zandalar just exported their murderous prophet to the world at large, but forget that. We need BOATS! Act one boat lust is real!

Spoiler. No one needed or used boats.

1 Like

Again BFA sucked.

We have zeppelins for 20 years, those alt Draenor iron battleships, portal/teleportation, etc

The Alliance had an air armada of flying aircraft carriers. But stop the presses, Kultiras boats good! Someone wake up Jaina, we need bote!!

… yeah how come alliance didn’t get more magical flying super boats?

You’d think an Azerite refit of The Skybreaker would be priority one. The ship that felled Deathwing and gave The Horde a black eye in Pandaria.

But I think it’s destruction in Legion signified blizzard’s desire to move away from that class of ship which featured prominently since it first appeared in Wrath.

Have we seen one since Legion? I guess it featured in the Warfronts in BFA. Not that that mattered, since much like the armadas, Azerite also didn’t really make it to act 3 as a relevant plot element.

Skybreaker is the Icecrown airship, Skyfire is the Cata/MoP one.

Also obligatory rolling my eyes at attributing the DW kill to Skyfire.

It didn’t even make it through act 1.

Without the ship, the dragon would have been out of reach. It’s valid.

It contributed.

It did not “fell” deathwing.

If we couldn’t get on him, we wouldn’t have defeated him. The whole second half of the raid wouldn’t have happened at all.

It was more than a contributing factor it was second only to Thrall using the dragonsoul. Which he was only in a position to uae effectively because he was on the ship.

… you do remember we had a bunch of dragon on our side we could fly right?

In my headcanon, Jaina should have died at Theramore after her storyline with Arthas was concluded in the Halls of Reflection…

1 Like