SPOILERS What are the Zandalari

doing in TWW? Shouldn’t they still have a grudge against the killers of their king? Like Jaina is right there and they are just okay with her being in the same room when each and every troll should have the sight of revenge on their mind? Big fail Blizzard really.

3 Likes

Jaina and Talanji had a enemies to lovers plotline arc offscreen and ended up eloping. Every single Zandalari and Kul Tiran was invited to their wedding, and after they had drinks and danced together they all worked out their differences and left the reception in peace.

24 Likes

Politics means putting up with your enemies sometimes.

If the Zandos kill Jaina, that starts yet another war. They aren’t stupid.

17 Likes

Zandys finally saw the Alliance cutseign and saw Greymane simply asked the King to surrender rather than the lie the horde saw when it was claimed Greymane demanded his daughter as a hostage. So now they feel silly and have forgiven Jaina and they are now totally besties!

5 Likes

The only zandalari I can spy is the melon cook from the port of zandalar. I assume he doesn’t mind as he’s focused on mastering the blade. :robot::hocho:

3 Likes

that’s…really weird.

yeah, we need that.

yeah, they aren’t…that’s why they should kill jaina.

7 Likes

Can the bloodthirsty players please find a player versus player game to play already? This game clearly doesn’t have the content you want.

29 Likes

I will not be happy until Jaina is finally dead for good. She ruined everything.

5 Likes

I can’t believe she ruined your birthday party.

16 Likes

She killed our king, destroyed our fleet and turned our currency to bitcoin.

2 Likes

That last one is the most egregious crime she has ever committed. You’re right, she must pay.

I can excuse the rampant racism and colonialism of the Alliance but this is a step too far

4 Likes

Then you’ll always be unhappy. Cheers, pizza-cutter.

6 Likes

Now I have a crazy idea. Think Bwonsamdi could tempt Jania on a deal to revive Rastakhan? :robot: :handshake: :robot:

Vengeance for the fallen and total death to the alliance.

1 Like

During WW II the Allies and Axis were bitter enemies. The Allies executed Axis leaders after the war. Then four years later we joined together to form NATO.

So how could this happen? It happened because countries don’t carry grudges. As the saying goes, “Countries don’t have friends, they have interests”.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen this scene, but I will say that this sort of flub seems to be happening more and more… or we’re just noticing it happen more often? Either way, it’s a mistake and shouldn’t happen.

Because of a complex series of events which aren’t even remotely echoed in game.

1 Like

There will be no justice until we have revenge for Rastakhan. Every kul tiran is to be killed on sight.

Sit down, ya’ll couldn’t kill Jaina when she was at your front door, or when ya’ll dropped a bomb on her. You had your chances and failed quite miserably.

5 Likes

Yep, because of magical boats or… what are her powers again? Oh, all of them? Nice.

1 Like