(Spoilers) The Night Elves' fate in Shadowlands

Tyrande actually did take damage, and Nathanos raised Night Elves meanwhile and made fun of Tyrande and all of her dead people, then got away without a scratch even with Malfurion.

So you indeed think that 8.1 was an appropriate revenge / conclusion for Teldrassil, why am I even discussing anymore then ?

2 Likes

I swear Katiera, it’s almost like you’re not even playing the same game as the rest of the us. Your constant praising of blizzard and how badly they mishandled this entire expansion makes me think your just a troll who doesn’t actually play and you’re just making sh|t up.

2 Likes

he raised two out of a bunch of corspes that where there, and he lost a valk, he failed to kill tyrande and raise her which was his objective

That is two to many. And he survived.

yeah and now he is gonna die next xpac
drama

If the Horde player sits back and does nothing Tyrande wouldn’t take any damage. That is to say, Nathanos didn’t do any damage to Tyrande.

If the Alliance player does not attack, Tyrande will get Nathanos down to 30% health just with her autofire. With the Val’kyr doubling Nathanos’ health, he would have been 140% dead.

Nathanos: 140% Dead, 1000% bad attitude.

1 Like

Okay, but why are we trying to defend that absolute farce of a quest?

I feel like Tyrande should have been able to do that without the Night Warrior’s blessing… 140% of a Nathanos is the lowest bar… It is the softest ball that could have been thrown.

2 Likes

I don’t think they ever have.

I agree with this. My only point is to correct the misinformation going around that Nathanos did better than he actually did.

2 Likes

redeemed.

Point is that it’s still not sufficient as a revenge plot or conclusion for Teldrassil, yet Katiera somehow tries to paint it like it was enough.

I agree with this.

I don’t read Katiera’s posts.

7 Likes

One thing me and Amadis can agree on. Giving Kat the time of day is a mistake.

5 Likes

LAWL

/10char

2 Likes

Well, fair enough.

I should do that too probably, but it annoys me when people blindly defend blizzard even though I know it’s probably just trolling.

4 Likes

There’s a difference between the people who are inane enough to defend Blizzard and Katiera. There’s still a chance for the people. Katiera can’t handle answering basic yes or no questions.

4 Likes

Kat is a good reason why the block or downvote options need to be brought back.

4 Likes

Bring back the downvote button. Sweet Elune I need it.

1 Like

Yea but the downvote button would just be a mean for toxic horde players to drown complaining night elf fans with downvotes.

3 Likes

your theory isnt factual