(Spoilers) The Night Elves' fate in Shadowlands

I cared about Darnassus. It was my favorite city in the game, until the worst writers on the planet decided to have it be destroyed.

7 Likes

So ashenvale and hyjal shouldnt be updated, ok then

I never said that. You’re putting words in my mouth. No wonder we couldn’t stand you in Kyalin’s Discord.

2 Likes

What lies? I have never advocated for the destruction oif any race, Horde or Alliance. You’re the one levying character assasinations with anyone who doesn’t fall in line with your Kaldorei power fantasy… The one where the Night Elves stand against the Horde and the Alliance all by their lonesomes.

Yes… bad awful things have happened to the Night Elves… which means that they’re part of the same club every other single race has a membership of.

When you start a Human character, you’re told that Stormwind is the last remaining Human kingdom.

When you start a Gnome, you’re a refugee from an irraddiated underground city.

When you start a Dwarf, you’re a surivor of a three part civil war.

When you start a Draenei, you’re a survivor of the crash of the Exodar.

When you’re a Tauren, a Troll, a Blood Elf you’re a survivor of a decimated race.

I haven’t seen you wax on the woes of other player character races.

The burning of Teldrassil was a dramatic event which I assumed signaled that Blizzard was ready to do a plot that wasn’t going to be reset Star Trek style at the end of the chapter, that there would be bold story initiatives.

That didn’t live up to it’s promise. But unlike you, I’m not taking this as a personal attack on me because I have several Night Elf characters which ar the majority of my played characters. The storyline I believe has suffered from several factors including most likely major personnel changes throughout Blizzard despite the fact that they’ve had one of their best years.

5 Likes

Thats what vanduin said, that a mmorpg should never be updated, to relfect what is going on in the story, that we should still be in vanilla.

Where in the Fel did I say that? Where did I say that a world shouldn’t be updated? It should, but not by a bunch of idiot writers who think that “Edgy Rule of Cool” nonsense is good writing.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of those races nor do I pretend to be. It’s not my place to advocate for how those races should be treated. Unlike you I know how to stay in my lane.

There is a difference. MMORPGs are persistent worlds. They don’t have major changes and when they do, people get upset.

you agreed with him you agree with this, THis means no changes, so that also includes that we should have never got the 100% nelf controled ashenvale at the end of mop. cause no changes, those poor horde towns in there

We never got 100% Nelf-controlled Ashvale in the first place! THEY NEVER UPDATED THE ZONE AFTER CATA! It never got this “MoP update” you’re talking about.

You’re reaching for anything you can get to make yourself feel important. And failing miserably.

8 Likes

yeah cause they dont have the resources to update things, theres a massive different between wishing that they should and saying they they shouldnt update anything cause feefees are gonna be hurt.

We didn’t get this after MoP. Ashenvale was stuck in Cata, the only time we learn it was actually fully under night elf control is in the book where the horde is taking Ashenvale over.

3 Likes

they said at the end of mop it was nelf controled, in one line after garrosh is defeated, they didnt update cause blizzard focus on what is important to the game, gameplay, that doesnt mean that it wouldnt have been nice to see it updated.

WE got a tweet about it. But you shouldn’t waste your time replying to Katiera anyway. Conversations about this stuff go a lot smoother when you don’t acknowledge the Blizzard Shill screeching in the back with garbage grammar and sentence structure.

4 Likes

Can you tell me what Player Character Races other than NIght Elves actually had it happen to them in the game? Sure it ALSO happened to them in the past.

Oh wait, Worgen got it while the game was live too.

No other race has been destroyed in the timeline of the game.

1 Like

Ehhh… One can argue Goblins were as well.

I’ll concede.
Goblin = Worgen

goblins. Zandalari

They didn’t say that, Tyrande said she would give the horde Azshara if the horde left at the end of SoO, but no actual confirmation until then. The only time the world is updated for the nelves is when they lose things.

Zandalari were NPCs at the time

yeah and vanduian is saying it should never be updated