(Spoilers) The Night Elves' fate in Shadowlands

good thing she isnt alone

Can you answer my question?

after what Sylvanas did I can already understand the N11 com that wants Tyrande to defeat her alone to close the Sylvanas chapter. partly it have to do with pride.

They wont so theres nothing to defend

They will, just tell me what you’ll do once it happens

Are you still going to be defending it? Because I very well think you will

You’re not supposed to insist that they be punished for it. They had the same choice regarding the storyline as you did… none.

Hardly any alliance players, and that includes many night elf players gave a flock about Telrassil and Darnassus in particular until it was burned down.

1 Like

its not happening, you honestly been wrong every single time as the beta has gone on, and I cant wait to see what you start posting when sylvanas is a dead and we are all looting her for loots

So you won’t tell me then, fair enough

Also you can’t name a single thing that I’ve been wrong with so far - but why am I even talking to you when you like it when bad things happen to the race.

You know just as well as me that Nathanos and Sylvanas are going to be redeemed, you just don’t want to admit it. Either out of denial or just to troll me and others.

1 Like

Well at least you’re done lying about it. Now if you could just start posting on your real main, a belf, so everyone knows right away to dismiss your opinion on a playable race you actively promote being destroyed we’ll make some real progress.

1 Like

that tyrande dies, that they ignored teld, that sort of thing

Uh I did. I care about EACH AND EVERY RACES homeland. SO much to the point I try to log each character out in their own homeland.

This game is an RPG. Its about the races. Its about the classes. Losing racial hubs would destroy ANY MMORPG IMHO. Its part of what defines a race. Its not just about Night Elves. It goes to the core of what an MMORPG is.

12 Likes

no it doesnt, every single rpg has big events like the burning, cities are razed down planets are destroyed drama needs to happen for a story to be interesting.

I mean, it’s true, no one really cared about Teldrassil. Sure you had your players who leveled in the race specific zones. But I also get the need that night elf players in particular want actual CLOSER on the whole burning of teldrassil/War of Thorns. Not the half-assed retribution they got later on. It’s a slap in the face to us as who play alliance and enjoy all the races for their uniqueness.

I always logged out in Darnassus before WoT. The people who think Darnassus and other cities arent important because Blizzard consciously funnels everyone into either Stormwind or Orgrimmar are drinking the cool aid like a fish drinks water.

7 Likes

Noticed I said MMORPGs and NOT rpgs? There is a difference. MMORPGs are persistent worlds. They don’t have major changes and when they do, people get upset.

The only other MMORPG “I” know of with a change like this was Grobb in EQ. And they changed it back. They didn’t destroy it, they just changed who lived there.

2 Likes

You’re wasting your time. Kat will perform whatever mental gymnastics it takes to justify Blizzard’s decisions. They can’t comprehend disagreeing with Blizzard.

4 Likes

Among other things…

I know what you say, persistents worlds arent realistic if they dont change, blizzard not changing them is a massive issue, so lol you are wrong, this game would be ten times better if blizzard had the manpower and money to change every little thing to reflect what is happening, as a nelf player I would have loved to see healed and full nelf ashenvale which happened after mop.

Vanduin, people like you make me wish I could give more than one like to a post. You actually get it.

That said, Blizz always goes with the path of least resistance. I’d love if the Draenei and Belf zones were properly updated to reflect updates in the lore, as well as update them to allow flying, on top of updating the starting areas in general. However, Blizz refuses to do so, because to them, it’s not worth the effort outside of pleasing people who play on RP realms. It’s easier to them to just come up with one single universal zone to have new players start in.

4 Likes

Have you ever even been to school? Because you have the absolute worst grammar and spelling I’ve ever seen in my life.

2 Likes