(Spoilers) The Night Elves' fate in Shadowlands

She says I am not a nelf fan too, even tho I have 12 nelfs that are 120, and I know the lore more than him :smirk:

If she is the definition of what a night elf ā€œfanā€ is supposed to be, Iā€™d take calling you not fitting as a compliment.

Fandom is a toxic psychosis that breeds intolerance, and a parochial tribalist, gatekeeping mindset. I recovered from that decades ago.

4 Likes

Yea, but everyone knows that you arenā€™t one.

You are just a bad troll advocating for bad things to happen to the Night Elves and defending the mistreatment of the race.

2 Likes

I very much love kaldorei, I am just not into this borderline racist superiority people want to have over other players in this game, I dont care who blows up what, I dont care who dies and who doesnt. I dont get pleasure from blowing up some stuff and making other player miserable(I less not players I think arent trying to make me miserable) I just want to have a good story, and what is a good story or not is differet for every single person

1 Like

Whoā€™s been advocating for that?

All the nelf players that want to kill the horde, and occupy there cities or burn them
I am just gonna say as much as I would probably enjoy making fun of horde players for being occupied by the alliance, or if org burned, at the end of the day, I know horde players wouldnt have fun, and if they dont have fun I dont have fun, cause its important to have everyone having fun cause this is a video game. Oh and since this game is rated teen, I dont think blizzard should ever justify genocide as something right to do.

1 Like

The fact that Keeshan even has a role to play in BfA, even if it is as a minion to send missions on, is embarrassing. I honestly feel bad for Alliance on that front.

1 Like

Agreed.

Teldrassil want fun at all. So the NE fans are supposed to quell there outrage and want for justice just so the horde players can have fun? The horde has burned Teldrassil and destroyed Theramore. If Orgrimar burned I canā€™t say Iā€™d feel much for them given the history. But I donā€™t see how this ties into the

point that you mentioned.

3 Likes

I think she means that some players want the Kaldorei to go back to their Warcraft 3 incarnation again. You know, the whole badass army capable of kicking anyoneā€™s rear by themselves.

I donā€™t see the problem with that. Theyā€™ve been heavily watered-down in WoW, and theyā€™ve been portrayed as always needing help to deal with their enemies. Itā€™s not even balanced. They could still be the badass fighters from W3 that canā€™t necessarily win every single battle against whoever but at the same time be the highly component expert fighters that have faced the Legion twice and the minions of the old gods prior to W3.

Not to mention the fact that some of their uniqueness has been eroded away.

2 Likes

Yeesh

This is unfair.

Uh I really donā€™t mind killing Horde in our lands. I really really donā€™t, more like the opposite.

So why do you keep defending it when they did it with the Night Elves? Or victim shaming Tyrande for not trusting the Horde? Or putting the entire revenge plot and conclusion into 8.1 where they even said that they had to set up a warfront so they couldnā€™t let Tyrande do anything? Or Tyrande dying now or losing her powers without having done anything with them? Or Sylvanas and the Hordeā€™s crimes whitewashed and ignored so that they can be good again?

Come on, donā€™t fool anyone.

4 Likes

i dont, your the one who wants genocide the horde. I want to kill sylvanas, you want her to live

Not a single thing of what you said is true but oki

(besides if you see killing armed Horde soldiers as genocide)

Elesana and others are right though. The Night Elves have every right to defend their lands(yes, Iā€™m looking at you too Ashenvale). Itā€™s their ancestral homeland, what bothers me is that there are people who think the orcs have the right to take what they want from the Kaldorei while suffering very little for it.

11 Likes

Exactly. The Horde can take and destroy as much Night Elf land as they want, kill as many innocents as they want and commit as many atrocities as they want and be praised as heroes afterwards, BUT when the Night Elves try to get their lands back from the Horde they are immediately painted as evil. Tyrande being the prime example here.

You, Katiera, are one of the people that think this way (along with the writers). You defend this whole thing and thatā€™s why itā€™s obvious for everyone that you donā€™t care about the race at all. You are happy about negative things happening to the race, and when Sylvanas is redeemed I can already see your comments at the end of Shadowlands, something along the lines of
ā€œlol she saved the shadowlands of course she is redeemed now and Tyrande died because she wanted revenge against our hero the story is good!ā€

12 Likes

Still waiting to be somehow praised as a hero.

1 Like

Lol you donā€™t know me at all try talking to sone forsaken players about what I say about Sylvanas

I know that you defend everything blizzard does, thatā€™s enough for me. If you can defend their treatment of the Night Elves then you are anything but a Night Elf fan, simple. A fan of a race doesnā€™t want bad things happening to it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to take sides here, but I find it is generally always a bad style to imply that someone is or is not something.

2 Likes