(Spoilers) Teldrassil finale is absolutely awful!

Just visit Gilneas, there is almost no blight to be found there. We are not talking about a substance that has takes thousand of years to become inert. It is essentially the WOW version of mustard gas.

1 Like

I bet next time any activity happens there and they add a new phased version, itā€™ll be recovering nicely and getting resettled by the Alliance. And really, if thereā€™s one race that should play a central role in cleansing Lordaeron, it would have to beā€¦ the gnomes.

The poor gnomes. Until Mechagon, their racial story for 15 years was basically nothing other than ā€œworking on ways to cleanse radiation from our city we got tricked into irradiating.ā€ A city they still havenā€™t been able to take back fromā€¦ troggs and a handful of crazy leper gnomes. God gnomes are pathetic. No race in the game probably has a stronger claim on being shorted than gnomes. Well, maybe mecha-gnomes. Definitely not Night Elves.

But combine gnome cleansing technology with Cenarion Circle magic, and it should be pretty easy to fix up Lordaeron.

4 Likes

See this is why she didnā€™t go with Illidan, cause sheā€™s more like Malfurion.

lmao.

1 Like

The last of us 2 anyone?

1 Like

Apparently she has been able to ā€˜controlā€™ the night warrior power now, of course /sigh

Yeah Iā€™m not a fan of this move either, lol, terrible anti-climactic build up of the night warrior tbh

KekW itā€™s world of friendscraft now, forgiveness and hugs for all :laughing: ridiculous

Top that off with Elune being winter queens sister and itā€™s just the purest recipe for disappointments lmao

#BringBackOldSchoolMalfurion

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Tencharacters

3 Likes

How many threads on this are you going to make before you quit this obession?

3 Likes

Donā€™t you remember what Blizzard said in BFA? Tyrande already got her justice. She killed that 1 Valkyr, so her revenge is complete.

5 Likes

Well, Blizz also said ā€œeverything you can solo now youā€™ll be able to solo after the squishā€, lies are nothing new.

17 Likes

Drop vs. Ocean. Also that is a terrible analogy. It took the cenarian circle YEARs to cleanse even part of Gilneas (lore wise it is only partial cleansed). Do you remember the quest in South Shore testing blight levels? Do you remember the speculation that it could take centuries for areas to return to normal? Those were just areas that were attacked with the blight. This was the production and storage epicenter.

4 Likes

I agree. Tyrande didnā€™t even explode! She really ought to explode.

4 Likes

I wish the gnomes could invent some sort of way to clean the blight. They make it seem like some thing that cannot be undone yet if the forsaken are making this from a few flowers and dog blood or whatever they have you guys gathering out there to invent the next new strand then there has to be some way to control it.

2 Likes

The night warrior was a nothingburger from the very first moment.

Do you remember when we had to do that little quest? She does this big thing where she goes up in the screams whatever oh she is so empowered.

Then from where she ascends(?) and walks down to the Undead base she says (no joke) All this happened because I let Saurfang live, I wonā€™t make that mistake again.

Then she kills all the undead soldiers and lets Belmont liveā€¦because??? Then loses a 1v1 vs Nathanos and hides until old mate shows up.

Blizzard writing sucks.

LOLā€¦true

does anyone even remember the name of any of the Valkyr?

6 Likes

Lol, the gnomes havenā€™t even cleaned their own home yet.

5 Likes

Meanwhile Furion turns into a bear and is just as effective. :man_shrugging: I guess moon god 0, bear god 1?

I wonder what happened to the three that didnā€™t get killed. Are they just Mawsworn now or are they somewhere else causing trouble?

1 Like

They got kicked out of Dal. She didnā€™t go to Silvermoon and start wiping them out.

She did almost drown Orgrimmar in a tidal wave that one time. But she got talked down from that because they werenā€™t going to make another faction capital because Kalec didnā€™t want to go out with a mass murderess.

1 Like

What does that have to do with BEs or NEs?

Just saying, if sheā€™d gone through with it, we wouldnā€™t have had to deal with all of these faction stories later on.

I know itā€™s sad!