* Spoilers* Sylvanas dialogue redemption?

I have observed that people are reacting to Kaldorei fans the way they are because several keep perpetuating the stereotypes of self righteous anger and an oversized victim complex that makes other not want to give them the time of day.

Just say’n.

2 Likes

Wait… this happened before she got her “full soul” back, right?

I’m so confused.

Wasn’t her getting her soul back what gave her remorse?

If Anduins’ love and affection did this… what… what was the whole point of the soul bit then?

1 Like

When have I? Because I laughed at a sarcastic response from Ren? Thats the low bar your setting? :wolf:

1 Like

Only one of us have done something like this.

If we are just talking about today, sure.

But you have come at me for being a nelf fan countless times before. To your credit, you apologized for it, but I never trusted that. And based on your behavior today, I was right.

1 Like

You’ve made false accusations against me, Alynsa and Ren. You’re not innocent

1 Like

My accusations are not false.

Blatantly false in fact. And I honestly meant that apology. But you do you

Just to reiterate this is sarcasm based on the stereotype of Sylvanas fans. Based on the context of the thread up until this point.

Context is everything.

Not false at all.

Yeah, an entire community going poof is hilarious.

Grow a thicker skin and touch some grass.

Does anyone want to tell Aki about the night elf fans still playing the game? It’s shocking I know

1 Like

As I said before, your words don’t hurt me. What hurts me is the memories of my friends that you don’t seem to have any sympathy for.

There are people playing night elves but its not the same community. It’s purple human RPers, or newer players.

Curious defects. From the message, only the wolf smiley remained in translation.

No or not really? As far as I remember, she initially denied the chants of the night elves. True, it was during the time of Elesana, and I came late …

Oh, so because they aren’t YOUR friends, they don’t count. Good to know your a hypocrite about it.

2 Likes

Wow that’s quite the generalization. Your friend circle is not the entire community.

4 Likes

It’s not just my friends, but the community at large. Several guilds worth. Community events I would lead that would bring in north of 1 or 2 hundred people.

My friend group is pretty big, my guy.

Right? Like someone who is all “don’t make night elves feel unwelcome here” is surprise… making new or non hardcore RP night elf fans feel unwelcome here.

“Purple humans” sound derogatory tbh :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you hun. I honestly listen to horde and alliance complaints. I been in the how to fix the horde threads and we had some really great down to earth discussions with everyone. I hate being talked to like I’m some POS, it hurts me more than I let on :wolf:

2 Likes

“Purple human” is a term for a Night Elf RPer who makes no reference to Kaldorei culture, and knows nothing about it.

1 Like

Good

/10char