* Spoilers* Sylvanas dialogue redemption?

An American that values liberty would, yes. Like I said, just wait and see where this all goes. As it gets worse, be sure to blame the unvaccinated for everything.

Imagine unironically thinking this :rofl:
Alright we are done here.

I personally am waiting for the day in the future where commercials come on TV like “if you took the Covid vaccine you may be entitled to financial compensation” that’s how I plan to afford my retirement.

Stonks.

2 Likes

And here I thought it was the Satanic Ilumanit subdivision of the Triple K Shapeshifting ET alien agenda.

Glad you cleared that up Alynsa :laughing:

1 Like

Clarifying the alien agenda is what I’m here for.

1 Like

You mean it’s not? I thought everything these days is secretly the work of the lizard elite from Alpha Centari.

1 Like

Since you know, we’re both morally bankrupt for liking sylvanas :smiley:

3 Likes

Who would have thought in 1998 watching David Icke videos that the darkweb would have so much control over our daily existance in 2021.

I think it might the ancient aliens from the secretly built alien underwater bases.

Can never be too sure these days though

1 Like

Did you see the episode about the Denver Airport? That’s some convincing stuff. Lol

Oh yeah, the ynderwater bases i remember that one. Though it’s probably just bioluminecent algae.

1 Like

People believe it too. That’s the terrifying part :wolf:

1 Like

So I follow this psycologist who made a reverse pyramid chart about conspiracy theories and the realm of reality and it’s really intetesting. I’ll try and link it.

Even though I’ve been here a year and I have (relatively) good standing I still can’t post links or pictures…

Oh! I can post Twitter links now! sweet.

I love how this chart also tracks using conspiracy theories as a recuritment tool, especially towards anti-trans and anti-semitism. I watched a video from another psycologist that says that if you engage with at least one anti-trans video on your algorythm it’s a pipline to anti-semitism and white supremacy.

That’s my submission to political opinion of the day no one asked for.

3 Likes

Im not even going to ask how we went from Sylvanas to covid19 vaccinations, to the use of “they” pronouns, to propaganda. lol

Were you here for the abortion talk?

2 Likes

Or maybe critical race theory. :woman_shrugging:t6:

You can thank Baalsamael for the covid talk. They thought it was a good idea to mention that here as if my stance on covid has anything to do with my opinion on Sylvanas. They also for some reason thought I was a Blizzard shill. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is a Sylvanas thread, did you expect it to stay on topic?

Obviously, you haven’t been here long.

3 Likes

So going back on topic. Since we’re morally bankrupt and no good evil people for liking sylvanas, what do we do? Burn down a tree house now?

no, you must repent by being forced to build tree houses for Nelf fans so they can constantly tell you how evil you are and that this will never be enough and that they will never forgive you no matter what

3 Likes

Oh. Does highly flammable wood with elven imbued souls count for construction points?