(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

The funniest thing about the First Ones as a name is that I’m pretty damn sure they’re not the First of anything, but the last of the universe that came before the current one.

3 Likes

Or he’s just feeling super nostalgic about their garage band they all once had, and just wants the band back together. And all of this is an elaborate ploy to woo them back into one last gig. Which will work just in time for the cosmic battle of the bands. They however will only win second place.

5 Likes

Imagine even replying to elesan, I get it its hard too, but its silly at this point, it doesnt matter what actually happens, she is set on being a victim

3 Likes

I would unironically take that as a story arc over anything else. Let’s do it.

5 Likes

That’s what the convergence mentioned in the Sylvanas raid log is implying.

The Battle of the Bands.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for all this afterlife nonsense is over with and we can get back to what really matters. Azeroth and the next faction war.

No! Irel and Lite Crusaider!

Straight up if there’s another faction war I’ll quit. Because it’ll be draenei that get smashed by the Horde next, I can feel it. And my heart and sanity can’t take that.

The weak die and the strong endure.

With Thrall in the raid fight with Sylvanas they can deliver on the anticlimax of Thrall bringing Tyrande Sylvanas’ head and then the factions can be at peace and Blizzard can let all the players group up together.

1 Like

Though, considering how they are setting up Yrel … it might just be “maybe” the Draenei doing the smashing. The Lightbound certainly would tip the scales overwhelmingly in the favor of the Alliance should they show up; and don’t do something silly like ousting themselves. Who knows?

Well, technically they did get their revenge on the naga. The introductory leveling quests for troll players ever since Cataclysm involve finally confronting and killing the very same naga sea witch who drove them off the Darkspear Islands.

6 Likes

Not! They agreed to negotiate, not sign a peace!

As long as the Horde pays for all their transgressions then its worth it.

I just vomited in my mouth a little.

Weird question.

With Sylvanas being a Banshee, and her body essentially being kind of just a gross meat puppet she’s rolling around in. Is bringing her head really that big a gesture? I mean, sure, killing her physical body might be a pain for her … but as a Banshee does she even really need it? Most Banshees seem pretty unimpeded without theirs?

2 Likes

This is the final patch with sylvanas, she is dying

I don’t suspect Blizzard has thought that out any further than I have.

1 Like

I don’t want edgy ‘evil Light zealot’ draenei. Honestly I consider the Lightbound to be one of the dumbest things they’ve done, and that’s saying something. It means that canonically all our draenei friends from AU Draenor are now either dead or Light zealots with no personality beyond ‘Light good’.

I didn’t even like Lightforged that much because they usurped the story of our draenei due to Blizzard wanting more edgy crusader draenei around.

There is no world where I would be looking forward to meeting and/or slaying Soulbinder Tuulaani as a total Light zealot.

2 Likes

I really somehow doubt she’ll die in the raid. More likely she’ll get “Arrow’d in the Jailor’s Quiver” and linger around long enough to get some redemptive path. Likely in the form of being the key to denying the Jailor her replacement she helped make for him.

They already said this is the final chapter for her, in terms at least shadowlands