(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Not all final chapters end in death you knucklehead.

Right “Shadowlands” being the operative term here. Her popping up as a raid boss this early really makes me doubt she’s going to die in it. She’s more likely to get the Denathrius treatment, then captured.

Blizzard loves its glass boxes, they learned that with Illidan

1 Like

YEs but this means you are wrong, unless blizzard is lying, it means that she will have nothing to do with the jailer, which i think makes it more liking she dies, cause why would she live and then not being in the story for the final patch

Everything is in a glass box when it comes to blizzard.

Weird how the Banshee Sylvanas form has the same 6 ribbons as the Arbiter’s model, huh

Weird how Sylvanas’s core problem with the Shadowlands is how she was (assumed) judged, huh

“Shadowlands being her final chapter” =/= “9.1 Being her final chapter”.

They didnt say shadowlands, they said 9.1

Source? /10chars

blizzcon online interview with steve danser

Just to point out, as I’ve been doing in General Discussion:

The only confirmed things from any videos I’ve seen from 9.1 are:

The Winter Queen hid her sigil in the Heart of the Forest.
Sylvanas invades Ardenweald with the Mawsworn.
Tyrande shows up and fights off the Mawsworn/Sylvanas.
Tyrande is left injured to the point Ysera has to use her powers to put her to sleep.

To note, to correct the OP, going from what they said in order:

1. The Night Elf Souls would be safe in refuge. You literally see the Ardenweald Army fighting the Mawsworn.
  2. We literally do not see the fight between Tyrande and Sylvanas. We do, however, get told Tyrande is the person that caused the victory against Sylvanas/Mawsworn. She is left injured to the point Ysera uses her powers to put her to sleep. However, it is never stated Sylvanas injured Tyrande. There’s energy coming off of Tyrande, implying it’s the Night Warrior powers finally becoming too much to bear, not that Sylvanas did it. If I had to guess, she expended too much energy fighting Sylvanas and sped up the Night Warrior curse.
  3. Ardenweald is not destroyed. You literally get told you chased them off, then get sent to Oribos to tell them the Ardenweald Army is mobilizing.
  4. Tyrande has yet to be confirmed to not be a part of the raid. However, the fact Ysera puts her to sleep implies that yes, this is the ONE part of the OP that is true.

If anyone has video evidence proving the other things right, feel free to leave it. All I’ve seen so far is “Trust me, Bro.”

EDIT: And before she posts the “images” showing “Another Sigil was taken” - This is referencing the Archon’s sigil, as it is stated after the intro to 9.1 cutscene where the Kyrian recounts what happened to Kyrestia. Even if it came from later, the Primus’s Sigil is taken later in the patch, also confirmed via Broadcast text. There’s nothing confirmed that the Winter Queen’s SIgil was taken.

13 Likes

I honestly dont mind if thrall is the one who brings Sylvanas head to tyrande, its a nice way to close all the bfa stuff

Thats the second time that Thrall kill steals Alliance’s number 1 wanted person.
If it were to happen.

The forgotten big sword sticking out of the planet killing Azeroth?

5 Likes

its just a flesh wound.

2 Likes

Tyrande needed Malfurion’s help to make Nathanos retreat in 8.1, and then she needed a raid to distract and injure him so she could kill him in the pre-patch. Of course the night warrior power was entirely useless, it’s weird if people thought otherwise.

3 Likes

i dont care

You should. Its important.

1 Like

it is important, thrall should redeem the horde

They are past redemption and Thrall doing it serves no purpose in redeeming the Horde.
He ain’t no Grom Hellscream.