(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Yea general banshees, Sylvanas doesn’t.

Nope she didn’t say that. And we literally see Tyrande defeated on the ground and know that Sylvanas succeeded. The winter queen even says so.

Except she doesn’t and she’ll get a justification for her actions as danuser stated because blizz hates night elves

Imagine betting on a major character dying in an IP where no major character ever dies.

She does

she does

you dont work for blizzard hun, you been wrong every step of the way, I mean just this patch you said tyrande wasnt gonna be in the patch, and she was, then it was tyrande wasnt gonna get a cinematic, and she is, like please just keep being wrong, its great

So already coping I see, thats sad, what are you gonna be posting every xpac “This is the xpac where sylvanas comes back! You see.”

“This will be the raid tier Sylvanas finally dies for real this time!”
/
That’s you for the last 3 years.

THats weird, cause I only ever said that sylvanas was gonna die at the end of bfa lol
cant even get your facts straight, like if you dont know simple facts like that how do even follow wows story lol

Nope, go check the wowhead model.

Go replay the campaign.

Yea, I was wrong. In reality it was even worse than I expected because instead of ignoring her, they make her lose to Sylvanas after such a long build up. Now she sleeps for the rest of the expansion and does nothing but lose her powers or die.
Also the Night Elf souls are obliterated.

Since blizz loves Sylvanas and hates Night Elves, they made Sylvanas defeat Tyrande in Ardenweald and destroy their souls after wiping them out and torturing them, and this is also why they’ll justify her actions. And it’s something Danuser has already confirmed.
You’re arguing against any reason.

Okay.

“Blizzard spent 3 cinematics setting up a relationship between Sylvanas and Anduin for absolutely no reason and with no payoff because she’s just going to die for good”

Also you.

Gosh darn skippy you were wrong. In all honesty appreciate you saying that :+1: :wine_glass:

Post proof, you cant, cause nothing you say is even close to true

what you think there isnt gonna be more anduin and her this patch, are you that simple minded? Theres already proof of more cinematics

I suppose I shouldnt be mean, cause you are the guy who doesnt understand what is genocide even when the devs say it is

1. Play the PTR campaign
  2. Souls being obliterated has already happened
  3. https://www.gamereactor.eu/wow-shadowlands-chains-of-domination-preview-and-interview/

Sylvanas redemption confirmed, the ultimate disrespect towards night elf fans on top of everything that has already happened.

1 Like

I can finally RP as a dark ranger, sweet.
Assuming I stay subscribed ofc

1 Like

Yet another word you don’t know the meaning of.

:pancakes:

7 Likes

Did you read the interview?

Girl, I’m a Sylvanas FAN and while it would be awesome to have this confirmed. It’s not.

You are as hyperbolic and prone to hysterics as Erevien.

1 Like

It is confirmed.

And since it’s a great opportunity to spit on the entire night elven race that was obliterated in the maw, the writers are absolutely going to do it.

This is no longer narrative speculation but a large scale victim complex on the part of multiple night elf role-players and I wish someone would study/interview it

13 Likes

There’s no speculation needed as we know everything already.

• Night Elf souls? obliterated
  • Night Elf zones? gone
  • Sylvanas? Escaping justice
  • Tyrande? Lost to Sylvanas and is now sleeping for the rest of the patch / expansion.

Most were saved.

You regained Darkshore, and Ashenvale will likely be in the new exploration book; otherwise it’s speculation.

Speculation.

Pushed Sylvanas back and the penultimate chapter in the campaign that isn’t on PTR yet (LITERALLY ONLY THE FIRST HALF OF THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP) and is labeled “The Power of the Night”, we are literally seeing Tyrande again in 9.1 in a later chapter.

6 Likes

Most? We saved around 100, and in Teldrassil alone 1000 died. Then add those that died in Ashenvale and Darkshore which are also entire zones that were wiped out.

Yea, and it’s destroyed and blighted, and you can’t even go there 50% of the time.

Most likely not, but if it is they’ll likely just reconfirm that it’s a Horde zone since the Night Elves never reclaimed it

See Interview.

From what we see, Sylvanas succeeds in taking the sigil and gets everything she wants despite Tyrande’s arrival. That means Tyrande lost, and it becomes even clearer when she’s almost dead after the supposed cutscene. Night Elves have also never gotten a victory against Sylvanas in any shape or form.

And that means exactly nothing, it could just be something jailer or Sylvanas related, or Night Fae but nothing with Tyrande. She needs to be gone from the story for Sylvanas redemption.

X Doubt. And I’m also not interested in seeing her lose AGAIN

They reinvade Darkshore, take it back, and Tyrande finishes off her former right-hand man who helped start the war.

4 Likes