(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Lorewise? since WC3.

1 Like

She’s not, there’s no death animation, an interview confirmed that she’ll get away and get a redemption and I doubt that if they were to kill her, they’d have Thrall and Jaina help us over anyone, although they’re that tone deaf.
Not a chance.

The sylvanas does have a death animation, she uses the same rig as the belves.

She fights as a banshee in the boss fight starting at X hp.

They’re also making Tyrande sleep for the rest of the patch / expansion before she loses her powers, so that she won’t be there and conflict with a Sylvanas redemption.

Cope, Banshee’s also have a death animation

Yea, Sylvanas doesn’t.

You’re also leaving out all the other points.

They use the same rig lol, cope elesan

Jaina wasnt there when garrosh dead too, it literally means nothing
sylvanas wasnt there when arthas died we can go all day

This conversation has some strong “arguing the existence of the Higgs Boson by way of rune divination” energy

That’s not how it works, Sylvanas model has no death animation.

Also Danuser confirmed the redemption / justification and Tyrande is pretty much out of the story for a very long time now until she loses her powers.
And her last act as the Night Warrior was losing to Sylvanas

Having a death animation doesn’t really mean anything one way or the other. There’s no way that we aren’t getting at minimum an in-engine cinematic when we defeat her (or possibly a CGI one)

You know good and well they are not going to leave a dead humanoid Sylvanas corpse in the raid, even if she dies.

Common sense. that’s why they have her become a banshee before the end of the fight.

A cinematic doesnt erase looting. But you are right its not like she had a unique model.

Tyrande wins but its not like you can even see anything as it is

Yeah you work for blizzard? Those druid raid bosses that turn back to nelfs that never happened? Sylvanas fan cope

The death animation is her normal blood elf model, Tyrande has a death animation too btw.

Also she does lose to Sylvanas as obviously seen in the first chapter of the Ardenweald 9.1 campaign, and then she gets put to sleep, not make an appearance for the rest of the patch and likely only reappear when she loses her powers.

and banshees have one too lol

You really need to do that quest, it literally cuts to a cinematic and when we come back yresa and the winter queen are like “TYRANDE SAVED US ALL.”

Yeah well we’ll see in a few weeks. I’m looking forward to knowing the outcome, can you say the same?

Yeah I dont have a werid attachment to a pixel character

Are you sure? You post about her like you do. I think you talk about Sylvanas 100x more than any Sylvanas fan I’ve ever met.

I am not the one coping lol, she drops her bow, her quiver and her shoulders, I am not gonna be the one crying when she dies lol, OH i am ready for all your rage/cope threads about how could blizzard do this and such