(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

If your spirit is in the Dream when your mortal body is killed, it is trapped in the Dream, according to the novel Stormrage.

Ragnaros dude died twice and both deaths dropped this weapons.

We’re not arguing about Raid Bosses that died and dropped unique weapons. That’s like … ALL of them. We’re talking about whether a Raid Boss surviving means they wont drop their used weapon, which Garrosh did … Jaina did not. Mekkatorque has no unique weapon.

it wasnt gorehowl which is his iconic weapon

Because he already discarded Gorehowl after Sha of Pride. Jaina literally comments on the fact that he threw it away. So his weapon he faces you with was Xal’atoh. Which is lootable.

that wasnt his iconic weapons, sylvanas is literally dropping her bow, this is just one of the many things like stuff said by golden and dansuer that point that she is gonna die

Not one of the Warbringers have died as a Raid Boss. Even if we’re out of BfA, as the precursor to this expac … I have no reason to believe that will change. Least of all for Sylvanas Windrunner. She may die within SLs, but until we see it concretely within the raid … I have no reason to believe she’ll die as a Loot Pinata.

No more than Jaina, Azshara, or Garrosh did.

We are outta BFA lol, warbringers doesnt make them immortal, guldan died so that means illidan and khadgar are gonna die lol, its honestly a hella week arguement for her to live, its straight up faith

2 Likes

They get better and better at being worse with each new expac for sure…

Come on Sarm, don´t be shy… call it for what is seems to be: coddling the “victim complex” image some unfortunate players have regarding the Nelf race (thank god not all the players nor much less all the Nelf players proper). I mean ofc the “perfect victims” became perfect thanks to that unrealistic ideal of them “sacrificing willingly over third parties”. How this computes with them sending arrows first and making questions after from WC3 I will never understand…

But Jaina is NO pet character borderline self insert, no sir!!

Be grateful you probably won´t get a scenario in which you have to defend poor wittle misunderstood TM Sylvanas from big bad evul Maiev or something…

“Buut, buut!! the unly way for Hurdies to meet muh “redemption” conditions is if they bend on their knees in front of their Human + pets overlords!!!”

Blizzard massively disagrees with you -to the point it is even uncomfortable for us Horde players-… so, move on?

No Sarm, you´re thinking it wrong!! Just like Arthus was a more relevant narrative issue for the Human Paladins of the Alliance (I mean it wasn´t like the Forsaken very Reason d´etre was linked to him or something), Sylvanus is a more relevant narrative issue for the Alliance as a whole naow!! Filthy Forsaken have no business dealing with the repercutions of her (canon since BtS) mistreatment and abuse towards the very people she conditioned on her benefit, they´re just good enough to beg on their knees in front of the Alliance aligned victims and nothing else!!

And then people comes here to defend MHP esque posters /facepalm

Do Nelves et al deserve their turn at revenge? Absolutely. Do Forsaken deserve too a chance to “fix” that mistake and close that page of their story? Absolutely too. They already got their deserved “I fulfill my mission heroically” moment robbed from then in WotLK; maybe the devs can for once act like decent irl human beings and NOT neglect Forsaken players´ from a narrative that DOES impact them too.

4 Likes

Well it’s not like anybody asked for Elegy to be written the way it was. Besides, I ended up being mistaken about how the Gilneans were evacuated first. The quotes make it sound like they just happened to be a small enough population to get out quickly, rather than the night elves patiently waiting for them to go first.

1 Like

Well, let´s go back and check WHO wrote Elegy and her perchant for massive soap opera esque drama plots. Ofc this would have looked like that.

1 Like

Is the bow that drops from Sylvanas her iconic weapon? Is it just a Maw themed longbow?

We don’t know yet. Seems like a reach.

It gives hunters her iconic abilities from wc3 and heroes
Its gonna be her bow

Does Sylvanas bow even have a name as per canon lore? Cause I don´t remember.

And if it doesn´t even have a name, then how can we say it´s “iconic to her”? the way I see it is probably yet another rando bow she indeed got when she reached the lans of her new “Benefactor”.

3 Likes
  • Banshee's LamentBanshee’s Lament - Replace your Kill Shot with Wailing Arrow, which deals 257 Shadow damage to your target and an additional 95 Shadow damage to all nearby targets within 8 yds of your target. Lesser creatures struck by a Wailing Arrow are stunned for 6 sec.

SHe drops her quiver too that gives another special attack

Uhhh… you aware the stun part is common for all Dark Rangers, right?

2 Likes

Just checked, her End Time bow is just named “Windrunner Bow”.

Which comes as irrelevantr when we realize Thas´dorah Is the actual military family heilroom?

Lul, I got this image of Sylvanas writting her family name on some rando bow just lilke we all did with our school stuff when we were young and naive and innocent…

3 Likes

Since when is dark ranger a class?

Sylvanas doesn’t really have any iconic equipment to drop per se, because the truth is that she’s never been portrayed as more than a competent fighter, certainly not on the power levels of your Jainas, Thralls, Turalyons, and even Garroshes and Varians. Stealth, cunning, betrayal, etc. were always treated as her strongest weapons.

This is the reason the community reacted the way that they did to the Shadowlands cinematic. Someone who struggled in combat with an octogenarian Worgen suddenly defeated the Lich King, one of the most powerful entities on the mortal plane.