(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Wisps, like actual night elf wisp heads

it’s hard to get a pic because it’s just a bunch of sparkly light blue magic effects, but it’s a night elf wisp head

Are they targetable? Because zooming in on the screenshot you shared they don’t have faces.

This is the best pic of the dozen I took lol

You know you can get on the PTR and see for yourself, but it’s a night elf wisp face

Nope

Hopefully it’s not some sort of placeholder. Would be the first Wisp we’ve seen in Shadowlands, as far as I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Figure it’s the night elf souls we rescued protecting the zone, but also makes you wonder if night elf whisps in general will be “revealed” to somehow relate to Ardenweald

Like if whisps are a “soulshape” due to the Emerald Dream but Winter Queen is Eonar’s sister so, something?

The goblins have only temporarily lost Rezan and as we know from BFA have taken it back, even though much of it looks more like dead land right now, the goblins seem to want to rebuild it in full “glory”.

Of course, it’s not a plot point then, if it was never actually lost to a faction and the goblins subsequently took possession of it again.

The point that is so critical for the Worgen is because they would have to reclaim it from the enemy faction.

Crapopolis is an Azerite strip-mine owned by Gallywix. There is no indication a permanent settlement has been settup there (because that island of God Blood is too unstable for even Goblins to invest in that), and the Undermine (which was underneath Kezan when the Volcano Blew) has not been heard from in 10 years. None of the Goblins of any sect have implied they intend to rebuild that island back to its “Former Glory”, because its a mine of a valuable resource. Currently in the hands of Jastor. And probably the Venture Co. Not the Bilgewater.

And Goblins are not a nostalgic race, they aren’t about “reclaiming” things.

Any sighting of Huln and the other Night Warriors yet?

1 Like

What if. Hear me out.

We saw that cinematic after the Darkshore warfront events?
It honestly wasn’t worth the wait and they didn’t do anything with Nathanos that needed us to wait for several years to kill him.

Instead of Sira we should have killed him imo

Zero. Zero Night Warrior stuff (except Ysera putting Tyrande to sleep using her dreamless slumber as she always does), Zero Forsaken stuff (no Calia development, no Lilian development even though her dad is in the Maw next to Helya in Desmotaeron/Helgarde Keep), Zero Otherwise.

9.1 is actually a very light patch, I actually expect 9.2 PTR to go up immediately after if not concurrent to this patch

Korthia is basically Isle of Thunder + Timeless Isle

If you do the side quest line in Bastion called Spear of Kalliope you can spot that the visual effect used to protect the place is:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409839470779564032/793284770339356682/WoWScrnShot_122920_022134.jpg

Which seems to me identical to this

gl hf

I never noticed this before, but it’s true:

Probably just Blizzard lazily reusing assets then.

2 Likes

in the case of Ardenweald at least, it is intentional

I wouldn’t find it likely intentional. Blizzard usually spells things out pretty clearly when they want to be intentional.

1 Like

Night Elves in Heart of the Forest usually, Heart being attacked, Night Elves are nowhere to be seen, wisps are seen

Like do you want “Go fight sylvanas while the Winter Queen and the Wisps guard the heart”?

The Eternal Ones are supposed to be counterparts to the Pantheon of Law AKA the Titan Keepers. They are not counterparts to the Pantheon of Order.

If the Winter Queen’s sister is her equal than Freya is more likely.

If Blizzard was being intentional they would very much full force have some broadcast text yelling, “The Night Elves are shielding the Winter Queen!”

Blizzard does not often leave things to the imagination.

6 Likes

You mean like the Afterlives cinematics where everyone was like “Oh look, Draka in a Legion world, Garrosh in Revendreth, and Uther had his soul split” and half the story forum was like “NO YOU DON’T KNOW THAT WE NEED CONFIRMATION REEEEEE” for days?

People like to make up wild theories. You keep quoting yourself making them, too, for example.

5 Likes

Say the one that keeping having no argument outside of WC3 and keep twisting everything to make the night elf being the ultimate victim in the universe.

I found one of your friend earlier. He even have the guts to claim that night elf had less zone/leader/city than gnome, worgen, panda, darkspear and forsaken…

Maybe you both share the same head canon.

1 Like