(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

Em. Madfurion in the Nightmare is the night elf’s greatest disgrace. It was Xavius. But the people readily believed it was Malfurion.
Don’t you think this is … problematic?

Or she knew there was a peace treaty in place, and she understood that killing (or attempting to kill) two major Horde leaders would break said peace.

I know having a brain is a foreign concept to you, but Tyrande has one.

1 Like

Why should the night elves be a fan of the Alliance? They were “sold” as an independent force, not part of something larger.

Problematic doesn’t mean that…and Malfurion beat up Xavius and while he was in danger for his life he taunted Xavius the entire dungeon…guess he wasn’t in any real danger.

Humans do, I haven’t seen many Night Elf fans that do. As for the humans - they have enough territory and influence, and as I’ve stated before many times - their desire for Lordaeron does not and should not trump the need for the Forsaken to have their homeland and their domain.

Thankfully, we’re seeing signs that they’re getting it back. I’m on board with them pushing the Alliance from that region.

The three flew to Hyjal and were in her presence there. Shadows Rising was silent on Ashenvale. As for what Tyrande would do:

1 Like

The problem is that people believed and continue to believe that this was the real Malfurion.

She didn’t sign that peace treaty, though. Given that she still holds the horde responsible and didn’t want to stop fighting, why wouldn’t it be a good idea for her to off Thrall right there? It’d take out one of the faction’s only remaining (theoretical) powerhouses.

Hey don’t diss the boy like that Tyrande has at LEAST the same brains as him.

kills night elves to free Illidan

People say Baine is a Horde traitor for killing 3 skellies but Tyrande sure did murder a ton of wardens to liberate the cringe incarnate.

Also our best heroes are all traitors, so Baine doing anything to defy Sylvanas is fine.

Thats people being stupid. Not Malfurion.

Again, and I feel that I need to reinforce this point because this discussion has become fragmented and fast-moving, the explanation is headcanon and speculation - and is hence not proof.

We cannot here “write the story for the writers” in order to make things better than they really are. If the writer did not explain a thing, then that’s what we’re left with.

Wait a minute. I’m talking about the “Tyrande, Help!” scene.
So. As far as I remember, there seemed to be a special topic to explain that it was Xavius.

While she didn’t sign it, she clearly still respects it enough to not jump back into warfare right after the Fourth War. And quite honestly? Killing Thrall and Baine would be a blow, but it’s not gonna cripple the Horde. It’d just kick off more war with less chance of peace then.

Tyrande’s smart enough to know this.

Tyrande is reinforced by the Night Warrior. Why would she want peace when the Horde can be destroyed?

That is Xavius pretending to be Malfurion to play with us.

Malfurion during the dungeons taunts Xavius (where he was actually imprisoned) because Malfurion is cool.

And he defeated Xavius in the raid and ckeansed the nightmare out of the dream, the belves won.

Yes.
But the people believed that when Xavius was pretending to be Malfurion, it was Malfurion.

I have to look for that topic.

We know she doesn’t want peace. Let me quote her directly here:

Tyrande Whisperwind says: “No. Not while the Black Moon still cries out for vengeance. Not until the Horde has answered for its treachery.”

Tyrande Whisperwind says: Your faith is naive, lion son. I will sign no treaty unless it is written in the Banshee’s blood!

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Price_of_Peace

… ok? What’s that got to do with what we’re talking about? Seems like whataboutism.

Also killing Horde leaders is up Erevien’s alley, he just does it to purposefully make the Horde weak.

Erevien would love the night elves tbh. They do all he wants the Horde to do, but in WC3

Then that is the PEOPLE being wrong not Malfurion being weak.

If I make fun of you but sounding like you in a weak voice, do people think its you?

I’ve got a Nightelf Druid sitting around on level 46 to be honest.