(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

Dude… like honestly, not even close.

Also please I’d love if the story in the future retroactively justified whatever atrocities the Horde has to commit because the writers make us…but it won’t.

“I am the Kaldorei’s vengeance”… “Many of my people demand retribution” “There must be vengeance for Teldrassil”. “Trust in the Night Warrior. She will see justice done- even if the Alliance does not”.
I’m sorry but it was never a personal vendetta. She sought justice for the Kaldorei- to make her enemies answer for their crimes against them.

She very much is, given she isn’t there to takedown Sylvanas.

There is nothing blind about bringing mass murderers to justice. Let me repeat that for you, so it sinks in.
BLIZZ IS WRONG.

3 Likes

But you took revenge on all your offenders. Come on - your crimes will be cleared, and you will not resist the beating. Going?

See they ARE saying what he is saying they are, and I agree with him. I still want Sylvanas to suffer the worst she possibly can.

What are you even on?

Did you like understood what I said?

Yes? You want your crimes to be justified.
I’m offering a deal. Your crimes will be justified, but you will suffer greatly and will not resist much while you are being beaten.

No they aren’t. Think back to the Battle of Dazar’alor where Night Elves sacrifice…what…50 soldiers just for a feint? Just to hit back in a meaningless offensive against an enemy that isn’t even their enemy really?

That’s where Tyrande finds herself. She can either pursue vengeance which just means killing with no satisfaction (because even if she killed Sylvanas it would change nothing, and we are in the literal land of the dead and Sylvanas is allied with Death itself), or she can choose to use the power of her goddess to help her people rebuild.

Tyrande makes her choice in 9.1. It’s up to the Night Elf fanbase what choice they make. I hope they make the choice that leads to less fruitless whining on the story forums.

And I said it is a poor story. So I am not really contradicting the fact that Blizz has their own … agendas. I am saying it is wrong and a bad story, but Kalaeon wants to tell me that I should lap it up like a good Blizzard fan puppy and that the story is good for throwing away said motivation of the night elves.

I think I kind of understand what you’re saying now but that’s not what I meant at all, however, if Blizzard makes the Alliance do a Tel’drassil and we get to hit back…great. Finally! They portrays the Alliance as perfect, many Alliance players would love that too.

Just imagine if Sylvanas had made that decision, regarding Arthas, would you have celebrated it, too?

I mean, it would be “for her people” yeah? Sylvanas is to the night elves was arthas was to sylvanas.

1 Like

Um, yes?

Most Sylvanas fans wanted her to become closer to the Horde, not go mustache-twirling stupid villain.

Ah yes the Battle of achieve nothing and throw away the people who just suffered a genocide… which mind you, was not even organised by Tyrande. Not sure why you’re bringing it up.

It would be plenty satisfying to see the murderer of your people dead.

Or she can do both, which time and again, you ignore.

In this case, they are already related because ending Sylvanas would take out a Jailer pawn and help secure the future of both dead and living night elves.

3 Likes

Oh it is dude, but like if it doesn’t resolve in a way you like and it causes you actual distress, I’d quit.

If Sylvanas gets forgiven and they justify genocide like Erethiel thinks they are, I would. Or at least not care about the story any more.

Why is murder without satisfaction? Sylvanas will die first. Then the Horde. Then the Alliance. Then came the small races. And then Shandris will kill Tyrande. But by then there will be only night elves on Azeroth.
As in the history of the Creator of stones (Stonemaker? How is it correct?)

I’m already unsubbed and have a couple of days left. It doesn’t cause me distress though, as I am not a nelf IRL. It is like watching a bad TV series.

1 Like

Now, but I mean, when Arthas was alive, when Arthas was still ruling as Lichking, would you have thought it was a good story if sylvanas give up her…vengeance?

Well some pple here pretend they are, and good they’re you go.

No, she cannot do both. That is the limitation of the Night Warrior power as it is presented. That is the story of 9.1 as it is presented. You may not like it, but that doesn’t change it. Tyrande is presented a choice and she makes that choice. The end.

Keep in mind that the entire Horde war machine will prove to be idiots.

A, nowhere did that happen to the Alliance or the night elves.
B, the Alliance is more powerful than the Horde AND won BfA.
C, even if it did, YES.