(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

No offense but as a Night Elf, Tyrande, and Warcraft fan all three of those options sound absolutely terrible to me. I’m so glad Blizzard are writing the story and not Night Elven victims/fans.

EDIT:

What you and your ilk do veered away from just criticising the story long ago. Now you just choose to exist in a perpetual state of victimhood and nihilism and you are not content until you drag every story forum discussion down with you.

1 Like

The Night Elf experience doesn’t suck at all, outside of losing Teldrassil – which is something that the Forsaken bear in common.

1 Like

Yes, IT IS. Saves you the headache and money. You vote with your dollar, however insignificant.

It sucked in Cata, Teldrassil just made it even worse.

Seriously, convince me to feel good about playing.

No offense but you have very bad taste. Not surprising given your stance on Sylvanas.

A never-ending winning streak is sucking?
Man, I wish the Horde sucked like the Night Elf writing does!

Then quit, like legit, if I could help something that would upset me for 11+ years, I’d stop it.

How long do you take to make a sample? I memorize the topic of condemnation, and if it is repeated enough often, then I save it as a template.

I’d like it to improve, not to be what this is.

If you’ve been complaining that long as you claim, and it hasn’t, it won’t by YOUR standards.

Oh yeah, Tyrande dies, is lost to darkness, or is made irrelevant. What an amazing story, where do I sign up so Blizzard knows how amazing all of those options are.

Dude the Horde generally doesn’t make 3+ daily threads about how Camp Taurajo is bad, but nelves do about Tel’drassil, and other people take them seriously.

Every time the Horde has an appreciation thread it turns into how bad they are for Tel’drassil. We also don’t send death threads to the writers en mass, unlike some people.

If she is only defending her borders, would that really be inciting? She would have to do more than defend her borders, I think, because they are…her borders (her people’s borders) and so…it would be very hypocritical of the Horde to escalate to war again over this if Tyrande were protecting the borders of her lands.

There was a time when that was the case.

Being a non-leader doesn’t mean you are irrelevant. And dying isn’t a bad thing when your story arc is complete. Being vengeful and isolationist isn’t “being lost to darkness’” but you seem to have the complexity of a piece of clay. (explains the lapping up of Blizz story) -.-
I’m sorry you think the garbage of turning around her entire motivation and throwing away the idea of justice is better.

Well it was a hypothetical… you get the flow.

Never has it been on par with the winning on the blue side, because frankly the story doesn’t force you to do war crimes like they do to us.

Also, whenever the Alliance does something bad the story retroactively justifies it as good or just.

1 Like

But you mention Camp Takraho in these generated threads. And Taurajo suddenly becomes the main topic of discussion. Then Theramore will connect, and there is Purge nearby.

Tyrande has never gotten the chance to shine as a racial leader. Her choosing the Night Elves over her own personal vendetta is a great story development. She is not abandoning Justice. If Sylvanas and the Jailer are ever on trial I guarantee Tyrande will be there giving evidence for the prosecution.

The story Blizzard are telling in Shadowlands is that blind revenge and vengeance are inherently negative. I do not know how much clearer they can be on that point.

Also “story arcs being complete” is for television shows. No Warcraft character’s arc is ever complete. I’m still salty about Cairne.

How good that you do not know the former audience and threats :wink: So sorry, but…yeah, it was on par, it was so on par that even not wow fan pages make jokes about it…Camp T is a meme, not only in wow, but in the gaming scene entire.

Camp Taurajo is a fig leaf, period.

You all are just trying to justify a genocide.