(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

what two years?

Sure, it’s not like the story cares about any of the Horde’s afterlife or ancestors or gods

Okay, a year. How long has it been in WoW?

Oh no it was very obvious. Doesn’t make it suck any less however, especially since we don’t know if Sylvanas will even pay for what she has done. That’s the most likely scenario, of course, but not knowing is a pita.

one year like every xpac, I really want to know this timeline, you seem to know more than the devs

That’s great. Thank you for your “divine” contribution to the night elf population.

See, you didn’t lose any heroes besides one character who was made to be killed (like Zelling was) and Sira, who is a Literal Who. The Forsaken lost SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER and NATHANOS BLIGHTCALLER the only Forsaken anyone knows anything about besides, I guess, Lilian Voss. To replace SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER and NATHANOS BLIGHTCALLER, the forsaken were given two Alliance NPCs in Calia Menethil and Derek Proudmoore.

Good lord do I wish.

It’s a Night Elf forest made for Night Elves with no oceans, deserts, mountains, or fields for any creatures of nature: Only Night Elves matter, you see, with their eternally night forests. It is ruled by the Night Elf Goddess Winter Queen who is the Night Elf Goddess Elune’s Night Elf Goddess sister. She resurrects the Night Elf Goddess Elune’s pet, the Night Elf dragon Ysera, as the Night Elf Nightsong plays and the cutscene with Night Elf Tyrande and the Night Elves Night Elf crying as the Night Elf Dragon Ysera dies.

The Night Elf Winter Queen is the Night Elf Goddess sister of the Night Elf Goddess Elune, who has made Her Night Elf Forest for Night Elves with no thought to whales, scorpions, monkeys, gorillas, giraffes, sharks, swordfish, rhinos, elephants, goats, sea turtles, eels, seabirds, anemone, lobsters, crabs, manta rays, sting rays, jellyfish, octopus, squid, camels, armadillos, rock hopper penguin, penguin, seals, antelope, voles, chamois, ibex, condor, and the line goes on.

She’s exclusively a Night Elf character who bound strictly and only Night Elves to the Night Elven Emerald Dream which is the sister realm to the Night Elf Goddess Winter Queen’s Night Elf Ardenweald which is made strictly and only with Night Elves in mind, as I just showed.

3 Likes

I think more about his slang, I mean just the Vol’Jin Bwonsamdi interaction in BFA/SL was legendary XD

I was making a reference to wowcrendor

The video about the victory was shown at the very end of the expansion, although it was cut off in the middle. So the night elves were victorious at the very end.
Even if it’s in the middle, then … So, three weeks … So the night elf army couldn’t defeat the Horde for five months?

Fair enough. Losing Sylvanas to a bad storyline sucked too. Losing Undercity sucked. Being suckered into the promise of a Facton-War story only to be given yet another Horde Civil War starring Baine the Coward Bloodhoof sucked.

Night Elves are not unique in their suckage.

2 Likes

Do you like, understand what I even said? Like English is my second language too man but at least I read the sentence to know if it’s irony or not.

I dunno, battle of darkshore took me 30 mins, maybe it was 30 mins

2 Likes

No, but I will definitely argue that they had it the absolute worst in bfa, and have frankly been let down ever since. Not once since, has the story gone as Night elf players want, and that is the crux. Doesn’t matter how much content you get if all of it is awful and anathema to what you want.

You said “of course” and reinforced this by saying that “history does not care about the afterlife, nor the gods, nor the ancestors of the Horde.” Is not it so?

What complicates the situation, at least in my eyes, is that if the night elves were anywhere near being satisfied, the Horde would be made dissatisfied, and visa versa.

I don’t know what the benefit is of Blizzard choosing this path.

1 Like

Uh-huh, and then the Horde got it back in thirty minutes. And so for five months. A great reason to be proud of your night elf army.

Okay but no one has given a counter-example of where the story went in a way another race wanted…who won in BfA???

Gnomes? Mechatorque won a second kingdom I guess that’s cool.

Humans got another kingdom with Jaina I guess…

??

The Humans

They got to have vengeance for a cause that wasn’t even their own.

I never seen the horde get it back, clearly theres is non canon.