(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

You would be justified in complaining about it, and you would have my support. Because I am not in the business of telling people that their problems aren’t problems.

1 Like

I don’t have to, but I do, what bothered me most was that you tried to tell others how to feel, you won’t be able to do that and you shouldn’t, it’s just not okay.

It’s a Horde Ashenvale now.

The troll* Ardenweald, because bwonsamdi is there!

The winter queen has nothing to do with Night Elves.

And Ysera is also not a night elf character.

Um, WHAT. Do you think the forsaken have darkshore? Cuz they don’t.

Also boo hoo, my army can’t beat up a while faction whaaaa.

Also is quantity matters (which your counting wrong unless you agree with my take that only 5 very thick nelves filled from SW to GS) then other tabs, HORDE RACES, have been genocided worse!

Not proven. The mission tables demonstrate that it’s being fought over.

Oh yeah? I feel pretty hard done by with Sylvanas being stripped from the Forsaken racial fantasy abrubtly and without apology, do I have your support there?

:expressionless:

5 Likes

If the entire Horde army was on Darkshore, then where are the easy victories for the united Alliance army (except for the night elves, and even then not in full)?

No, the Night Elves seemingly have darkshore, while the Horde kept Ashenvale and Teldrassil is obviously gone forever which includes Darnassus. The forsaken lost something equal to Darnassus which is Undercity.

The war is over and the Night Elves didn’t reclaim it.

Complaining! Enjoy the negative attention!

Yes. I feel that removing your racial leader left a crater in your playable race’s identity. It shouldn’t have happened, and you absolutely have my sympathies.

2 Likes

Ysera might as well be a nelf since she literally adores them
Winter Queen is your goddess’ sister

Trolls feel tacked on af. In a corner of the map that looks nothing like the rest of the very nelf looking zone.
Also “here’s 3 loa WQ, ik you don’t care, you only care about Ashamane but can you please adopt them too?”

She didn’t care about Ashamane either.

She didn’t even know they were gone until Bwonsamdi discovered it and brought them back.

Well the story certainly did

Caring about innocents that were burned alive and obliterated in the maw hardly makes you a night elf character.

And Sylvanas is the sister of Alleria, an Alliance character.

2 Likes

Since there are so many night elf characters in Ardenweald … shall we kill all the Loa and resurrect the dead night elves at their expense?

aswell as about the other loas. (Only bwonsamdi was dismissed by the wq, and we still don´t know the reason why she don´t like him)

What is Ashaman?

Im refering to literally the entirety of Ysera’s life before she died not about her sympathy.

Also man, only YOU can prevent forest fires. shrugs

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ashamane#:~:text=Ashamane%20was%20a%20ferocious%20Wild,against%20the%20pit%20lord%20Ronokon.

a wild god.

She’s jelly of his anime hair and ADD bro.