(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

Well, the Forsaken must come to terms with the remnants of the Scarlet Crusade.

1 Like

Unless Sylvanas does it.

And Tyrande never sought vengeance anyway.

They dont have to cause the scarlet crusade keeps trying to kill them, its not vengeance there either lol

It didn’t go nowhere. It saw Tyrande evolve as a character, it saw her gain new responsibilities as the Night Warrior which can pay off in the future, it saw the emergence of Elune in the story (I know some people aren’t happy with how Elune is portrayed here but…get over it frankly) and the idea that the Night Elf spirits have a part to play in the future which is 100% a call back to Warcraft 3’s ending.

A lot of WoW’s plots go nowhere, the Tyrande plot in Shadowlands is not one of them.

People are literally mad over something that hasnt even been seen yet, the whole elune think is data locked in a cinmatic that no one even knows about

Can you put it more … mechanically? I didn’t quite get it. So what the Forsaken is grieving about is not revenge, but a struggle to survive?

So and the Horde keeps killing the Night Elves and Sylvanas keeps torturing their souls and even came to Ardenweald to take them.

Why should both of them get away and be forgiven?

Uh she didn’t really evolve as a character, at all. She became an Anduin puppet which is the worst fate of an Alliance character.

The Night Elf spirits are few in numbers, most were obliterated in the maw.

Both the resolution never happened, and we never brought those responsible to justice.

1 Like

The Night Elves are more than just Tyrande. Great, she got rid or controlled the rage of Elune’s Power.

But she didn’t use that power to produce the results the Night Elves (players) wanted.

In that writing, Tyrande let down her people.

3 Likes

Yeah its not like the scarlet crusade is trying to change, they are literally trying to kill all undead, how is the undead fighting back from extinction vengeances

vengeance has never been shown as a good thing in wow

No race (players) gets what they want. Join the club. Night Elves are so spoiled by the storytelling always catering to them that they get up in arms when a thing or two doesn’t go their way.

Meanwhile 90% of the races in the game are happy to have a single character mentioned in a book.

7 Likes

Night Elves were deleted boys, we done it.

Ethriel is the Alliance version of Erevien.

Death to the Alliance! No mercy! No peace! Lok’tar!

And if the Night Elves or Tyrande are doing it it’s vengeance?

Oh, are you a forum troll? That would explain a lot, why am I even arguing then lol

1 Like

Excellent, time to fight for survival by exterminating the Horde. The Horde has never changed, returning to a destructive base all the time.
Never revenge. Exceptional survival.

1 Like

good thing tyrande story is about going form vengeance to justice

This line is always so amusing coming from you. It means I’m on the right track with my thought process. :smiling_imp: :+1:

They literally do, sorry but genocide is never good honey you should know that by now

And what exactly did the night elves receive besides tales of lost greatness?

2 Likes

Hey I’m an actual troll, and he isn’t, don’t soil peoples reputation. Tell you what though, you are a troll too, you just don’t think you are.

1 Like

LOL THERE IT IS the whole nelves should solo the horde arguement

1 Like

(Not posting this in any angry way) But Tyrande should’ve burned Orgrimmarto the ground with Malfurion, using the power of Elune.

It would have made for a much more interesting story having Tyrande and Malfurion being the “villain” over Tyrande becoming the new SoO Jania…

1 Like